on the DOWN LOW

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Bigpoppabeatdown, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigpoppabeatdown

Bigpoppabeatdown New Member

well after some suggestions, i have decided to change my GET LOW deck from steelix to aggron EX, but this is just a temporary deal, until i decide which version is better, let me know what you think

3 mysterious fossil (treating it as basics just for clarity)
    2 omanyte SS
    2 Omastar SS
    3 Aron (haven't decided which, any suggestions?)
    3 Lairon
    3 Aggron EX
    2 sentret
    2 furret
    1 azurill
    1 wobbuffet
    -22-

4 steel
    4 rainbow
    8 water
    -16-

3 copycat
    3 birch
    3 research
    2 oracle
    1 power charge
    4 moo moo milk
    3 warp point
    2 switch
    1 TV
    -22-

ok well that's my first try at it.........

i don't have any cards in front of me and i Improvised this entire thing, so cut me some slack

let me know what u think though

2. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Dude, add Boost Energy! Using AggronEXs big attack, it is crippling to your opponent

Also, I am not sold on the little Omastar, but I know why he is in there. I will have to see him in action to believe.

M45

3. Shift

Shift New Member

About which Aron to use, I suggest using the 50 HP one with Steel Headbutt.

To be specific, #56/100 from Sandstorm.

4. Psyduck

Psyduck New Member

OMG...Look who it is...

Ok Ok, I know what your thinking... "Is he actually posting?" Yup, it's me.

1st comment. If you're looking 4 suggestions...just ask NikePK, I'm sure he can help ya! Aggron EX and water w/ Furret looks all 2 familiar. C'mon Scotty!!!
    2nd comment. Why play 2 stage 2's? Your gonna loose ya focus by playin the 2 of them, not 2 mention take up deck space u need 4 the focus on 1 of them...Omastar! Now u have an Aggron deck with Omastar back-up.
    I can totally see the point of the deck, don't get me wrong, I know exactly what your doing. I just don't see it being fast enough?

It's so hard 2 make a fix when I can't tell your X-act focus?
    - 1 water
    - 1 Research
    - 1 Warp Point
    + 1 Oracle
    + 2 Boost

Thats the best I can do...I guess :confused:. 7 basics is going to be a problem 4 you 2

5. Bigpoppabeatdown

yeah i know, i think that i will stick with onix/steelix.............. after some playtesting on apprentice, this deck is just too slow............ i don't like it that much, and GET LOW was just so fun to play, even though i know it angers you chaddy.................

Vince, if you need to ask someone about omastar's abilities..... ask Ditto (mikey) and when i took 4 prizes with pull down in one turn, making me the victor............... :)

with all of the rare candies being played, this deck keeps everyone honest......... have u noticed that a lot more people are playing the stage 1's????

well if anyone has any ideas on how to dramatically speed this deck up, please let me know

6. Psyduck

Psyduck New Member

I love being right...

7. Bigpoppabeatdown

yeah yeah yeah, i know you love being right, especially since it is an extremely rare occurrence

i hope that all of you will continue to post ideas (even you chaddy!!) on my steelix version of this deck (GET LOW!!)

it still needs work as it seems to run very slowly

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.