Online Tournament

Discussion in 'Archive' started by MetaGrossEX, Feb 6, 2004.

1. MetaGrossEX

MetaGrossEX New Member

OK Rep 13 and I have decided to start a online tournament because of
    several people asking us to play them.The tournament will start next
    friday at 7 pm so you plenty of time to prepare, the tournament will
    be single elimination of 30 mins rounds the winners of each round will move on
    to the next round and continue till theres a winner. All the parings and the
    out come of every match will be posted here on the forums so
    everyone can see. the winner of the tournament doesn't recive any prizes
    just bragging rights,this tournament is really just meant for practice for city championships
    togive you a chance to use your decks againts decks that you never played againts
    (so no cheating you'll only hurt your chances of winning your city's championships)
    if your in the middle of a game and have a question or promblem just post it up here on the forums
    and I or someone will help you out. Also anyone is free to play, Rep 13 and I would like to see
    TEAM COMPENDIUM play just to see how good they really are.Also since we don't know how many people are going to play we don't know how many quallifing rounds are going to be played if theres more than 6 rounds the remainder of the tournament will be finshed on saturday at the same time.If theres any other questions that i didn't cover just post it up here also You must have a deck that fits the EON format. :pokeball:

2. Rep13

Rep13 New Member

Sign me up.

3. |PoKeY|

|PoKeY| New Member

how are you guys doing this?
    by Apprentice?
    on irc also?
    it depends, ill probably play, but just need more info

4. Rep13

Rep13 New Member

It will be done over AIM chatrooms and using the roll feature for flips.

5. Scizorkid

Scizorkid New Member

i gueess i am in
    aim is watupw

Last edited: Feb 7, 2004
  6. Magnechu

Magnechu Active Member

Count me in. My AIM is Magnechu. :)

7. nikePK

nikePK New Member

Apprentice is so much better for playing than on Aim, guys...

Btw, the Pojo ladder league has tourneys periodically if your on their Irc room. If you aren't on the ladder and all that, you should get on. Its great for testplaying and tournaments...

8. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

anyone got a current apprentice patch? link please

9. Magnechu

Magnechu Active Member

nike- I'm on Pojo and PTCO Ladders. I playtest mostly on Apprentice, but I wanted to try this. I haven't battled on AIM in so long, it should be fun. :)

10. MetaGrossEX

MetaGrossEX New Member

You can use which ever is easier to play for you and the person your playing against Apprentice or AIM

11. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid Active Member

Hmm Less See ..

Opening Hand
    Sparce, Candy, Candy, Blaziken, Blaziken, Fire, Professor Oak's Research...

OOPS?

=/ .. Aim Battles are ridiclous because it's soo easy to cheat, just use apprentice =/.

12. EeveeTrainer

EeveeTrainer New Member

Dunno why you're all getting so up about this...not like there's a prize or something...

13. Monkey

Monkey <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Sure, i'll sign up. I wouldn't be able to do apprentice anyway because of 3 reasons:

1. My firewall
    2. I don't know where to get a new patch which contains Dragons. (The one on pojo I think is only up to Ruby and Sapphire...)
    3. Me being paranoid about giving out my IP... o_O