Only looking for RH TV Reporter and holo ADV fire energies.

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Pablo, Feb 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pablo

Pablo New Member

As said in the topic, I'm not looking for anything else.

I need 3x TV reporter Rverse Holo and 10x Holo ADV Fire energies. dont offer anything else cause I'm not interested.

The following cards i have for trade if you've got one of those:

1 of each holo and ex from Ruby/Sapphire (cept Blaziken)
    1 of each holo and ex from Dragon (cept Charizard)
    1 of each holo and ex from Sandstorm

HAVE TONS! GIMME A LINK TO UR H/W LIST AND ILL CHECK IT OUT AND LYK WHAT I CAN OFFER

those are like my biggest haves, if u have one and are willing to trade it, lmk what u would like and ill try to get it. thanks

I know this cards are hard to comeby, and I will trade lots for them, but tv reporters are morre common every day so i wont trade AS big for those.

Holo Fire Energy:

getting 1x from Rainbow Richards
    STILL missing 9x, please people help, Im sure there are things in this list that call Ur attention!.

-MuD

Last edited: Feb 26, 2004
  2. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Also have non-RH trainers in good quantity's, POR, PETM, Copy,Nurse, so please do ask if U've got any of the cards I want.

3. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Please SOMEONE must have this type of cards, I need only 8 Fire now, please SOMEONE I need those cards!

-MuD

4. spookees

spookees Active Member

hey mud,
    didnt u pull a rh tv reporter? or is ken pulling my leg again (what else is new!)

5. Pablo

Pablo New Member

yeah I did pull one, but I use 4 Tv Reporters in the deck, that's why I need another 3 ;).

6. Pablo

Pablo New Member

7. Pablo

Pablo New Member

up again, please someone!!! I will probably also buy so please!

8. TheAnswer3

TheAnswer3 New Member

Exactly what would you offer for the ADV 4 holo fires? Ive got a few i dunno if im willing to trade them. Take a look at my h/w list.

9. pokepop58paulbest

pokepop58paulbest New Member

I have a friend that is selling them for 1.00 each. LMk if you are interested and quantity. PM me please. I'm sure he will want some shipping too, but I know he has quite a few of them, so LMK.

10. FlipsAreCool

FlipsAreCool New Member

ADV NRGs

Pokepop58paulbest: I don't want to hijack Mudkips thread or anything so give him first pick or whatever but I'd be interesed in buying (at 1.00 apiece)
    25 Fire 15 Lightning and 15 Psychic, these would HAVE to be the ADV energys of course, the ones with the new picture. LMK

-FlipsAreCool;)

11. Cheng

Cheng New Member

I have holo fire energy x1 Need your blaziken!!!

12. Pablo

Pablo New Member

the blaziken are gone sorry actually i have very few cards lft of those listed, anything else u want?

13. Pablo

Pablo New Member

just opened up another box of DRAGON!!! ASK for cards! Also interested in RH Oracle!

14. registeel

registeel New Member

What do you mean by adv? Could you please just tell me the set its from? Thanks. I have some non e reader donno what set its from fire energys intrested?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2004
  15. Pablo

Pablo New Member

by ADV i mean the j.apanese sets, the new holo energies released in japan a while ago, those are the ones i want.

16. Pablo

Pablo New Member

updated wants: just need 2x RH TV Reporter and 7x Fire Energy

awaiting TheAnswers3 response, and another guy so I may need even less nrgy! please people!

17. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Sorry- I know my Private Message inbox is full :(

I'm sending your and Ken's energies out today - I was out sick last week Wed - Friday... already received Ken's cards.

Email me if needed!

18. Pablo

Pablo New Member

ok, yeah i was trying to PM like 5 minutes ago. saying that the cards will go up to AZ once i sort final details with TheAnswer, I've got everything ready, any luck with more fire nrgies?

-MuD <------------ REALLY DESPERATE!

19. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

not yet - may have 1 or 2 coming from the UK in a week or so...(as well as 1 or 2 of the other BECs)

20. Pablo

Pablo New Member

ok, please LMK when u have them and save them for me ;). Thanks

-MuD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.