Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ontario Provincial Championships Info

Nu Gundam

Since last year's Ontario Provincials ended up causing Skyfox Games to be packed like sardines, this year's Provincial Championships will be moved to a bigger location.

Date & Location

Saturday, March 1, 2008
Georgetown, Ontario

Location: Mold-Masters Sports Complex - 221 Guelph Street (Highway 7), Georgetown
Start Time: 12:00 PM

Here is the location of the arena. Due to the relatively remote location, arriving early is recommended as extra time can be allocated if you are lost getting there and there will be many people attending the event. There is sufficient parking spaces due to the fact that it is an arena, but beware if there are other events as parking spaces could be reduced.

Last edited:
Zach Lesage will sweep Provincials:lol: But in all honesty I think I know who will make Top 8 (I won't post it up because I don't want to start something). This is my best start for the any poke-year (excluding BR's) and I don't plan to fade out. BTW, (Kant) hopefully you have seen an exorcist for your luck:lol: you have been quite unlucky lately. But, I want the *BEST* person to win with the *BEST* deck, not some lucky guy. Good luck to all and I will see you on March 1st if you don't make it to the Barrie GE pre-release. See ya!

Don't get too over confident zach, otherwise you'll go 4-2 and finish 9th because of bad resitance (kinda like you finishing 5th @ Oakville CC) =P

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I just got cursed by Sean:lol: it's a good thing I am wearing an anti-curse necklace:lol:! I will do my best and I will be happy win or lose.

Ok, well how about a pre-PROVINCIAL tournament called Gamer's Lair Gym Challenge? Details have to be firmed up, but we'd like to run an event a week or two before "States" to warm everybody up to the new cards from GE, and get ready for the big event on March 1st. Main details to be firmed up is the actual date (which I should be able to put up later today) cost, and prizes. More than likely, the prizes will get better as the attendance rises.

Are you game? Here's your chance to show your stuff before it really counts!

Thanks for your opinion, but it won't change the fact that this event is going to happen. Too bad you don't (as of yet - at least from what I've seen) have the same option out west. Perhaps you may change your mind.

I think it's a grand idea because it gives you tidbits about the future :)lol:MYSELFCOMINGFIRST:lol:sarcasm). I find that it will be a fun day because it will be fun:)

The whole point of this is too have fun though with everybody from our league and anybody else that wants to come. I'm lookin forward to this one, regardless it will be good.

I am so excited for this and Provincials!!! (Hopefully I come 1st place at States so I don't get pressured at Regionals) And for all of those people out there who expect that I am going to play my "Power-ADE" deck, there is a very HUGE chance that I am not, I think I am going to go with something unexpected...

coughcoughwhyamicoughingcoughcoughamigoingtorevealmysd???coughcoughiamwastingyourtimecoughcoughokiamdonenowcoughcough:lol:

Anyways, I will see you all for the Pre-Release (on the 9th right???my b-day...yah b-day luck) and for this Pre-Provincials.

Somebody smack that Smacktack for me will ya? :eek: Or at least give his head a shake. :nonono: Where's that Rotom tazer that they're talking about on the professor boards? :lol: :wink:

I am so excited for this and Provincials!!! (Hopefully I come 1st place at States so I don't get pressured at Regionals) And for all of those people out there who expect that I am going to play my "Power-ADE" deck, there is a very HUGE chance that I am not, I think I am going to go with something unexpected...

coughcoughwhyamicoughingcoughcoughamigoingtorevealmysd???coughcoughiamwastingyourtimecoughcoughokiamdonenowcoughcough:lol:

Anyways, I will see you all for the Pre-Release (on the 9th right???my b-day...yah b-day luck) and for this Pre-Provincials.

Here comes Kant Shen.

Back