Op site reveals theme decks

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Muscovy Level X, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

The OP site just put this up.
    They sure sound good at hyping mediocre decks. Still, it sounds like they finally incorperate some strategy.

2. Chu51595

Chu51595 New Member

Didn't even talk about Empoleon/Torterra, the best/2nd best pokemon in the deck.

3. Jason

Jason New Member

I was going to expect some LA stuff but MD show up...thank you for wasting my time :/

But these descriptions are good :O

4. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

OP will not be talking about LA for another two months. They did not release info on the set for publication, it was found on distributors' sites.

As for hyping decks..... that's their job. To pump up the current set.
    You expect them to say "not worth your time, come back in a few months."

5. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

The point was: theme decks aren't that great. Now if they did go "not worth your time, come back in a few months", Pokemon sure wouldn't be around for long.

6. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

DANGERDOOM!!!111cabbage I don't know about you, but I am PSYCHED to use Glaceon's Non-X form with Jolteon! Jolteon's attack only has to hit once. ONCE!! That means Jolteon hits so hard, he literally punches your opponent in his neckhole. Holy leaping space iguanas, that is game-breaking.

Also, is it just me, or does the Leafeon deck have a ridiculous advantage against the Glaceon deck?

7. Gezz Jason,
    The title of this thread is "OP site reveals theme decks" not "LameBeach reveals theme decks 3 months before next set is released".

Thanks for the info Muscovy, good to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.