Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ORAS FC Exchange Thread

Benzo

Front Page News Editor<br>Forum Moderator
Here is a thread you can post your Friend Code for ORAS exchanging- just post your FC and Game Name, and hopefully some one will add you!

Mine is in my signature, please add me!

You can find your Friend Code on your 3DS on the top row on the bottom screen in the smiley-face orange square on your profile inside your pic-

Hey guys,looking for someone with a water friend safari with frogadier on please, not sure what my friend safari is but reply if you find out my code is 1779-2266-7657.

Will add everyone i can.

The X/Y friend code thread has quite a few codes that are also still accurate, and still work. By all means, please add me and any of those that sound good for you. Hope that's helpful.

Edit: On different games I've used many different names. My real name is Garret, but I've also used P_A, Ken, Bornin62, and others. It just depends on what I felt like on the day I started the game. I may restart any of my games at any time, so my game name may change at any time. Not sure if that matters much, but I thought I'd bring it up .... yeah stammering muttering and rambling on and on .... Have I bored you yet? Get to the friend code registering then guys!

Last edited:
Back