Order your new League Badge Case!

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by BJJ763, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member

Logged into my Play! Pokemon account and ordered a Badge Case to be shipped with the Chespin League Season supplies.

Also ordered one for my child by clicking the link to his account! Didn't have to log his account to order!

2. carlossan

carlossan New Member

Anyone knows how to retrieve my player ID? I lost the number lol

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  3. EricDent

EricDent New Member

If you go to the TCG section of Pokemon.com.
    There should be a "Play Pokemon" thing.
    Click on that to bring up your stats (under My Play Pokemon).
    It should have your Player ID #.

You obviously have to sign into your Pokemon.com account.
    Hopefully you remembered to set-up your Player ID.

4. evil psyduck

evil psyduck Moderator

I have mine ordered.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  5. Biggie

Biggie Master Trainer

Just so folks know, these are the 2013 badge cases. We received a lot of tickets about players who had some trouble getting their cases ordered; so we are leaving this tool in place for a little while longer so that players don't miss out on a case for the badges they earned last year.

6. AnUnown

AnUnown New Member

Dan, will there be badge cases for the upcoming cycle as well?

7. PKM4

PKM4 Compendium Publishing Assistant

That makes sense seeing as I couldn't order one.

8. Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins New Member

Are league orders available yet for next season to order? I got the email that they are yesterday but the site says they are unavailable. (Anyone here have that or is it just me and I should send a ticket in?)

9. AnUnown

AnUnown New Member

I believe everyone is seeing the same.

10. Biggie

Biggie Master Trainer

No, the prizes will be a different this year. :)

Supplies should be available to order sometime today in the US and in the rest of the participating countries before end of day tomorrow.

11. kbs021

kbs021 New Member

Biggie are you knowledgeable about leagues? I have a question for you in regards to league challenges

12. AnUnown

AnUnown New Member

I'm going to take that smiley to mean it'll be even more epic this time around.

Huzzah

13. carlossan

carlossan New Member

This is a new account... I lost my old account (the one with on the old site). So no, I didn't register anything D;

14. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member

Yet i could. And i already ordered by 2013 Badge Case. So didn't my wife and 2 of my boys (the 3rd doesn't care) and they were able to order. And the message in the League Box states: You have ordered a 2014 League Badge Case to be delivered to League Game On Pokemon League in the Chespin Season (21 Oct, 2013 to 25 Nov, 2013) I would expect it to state 2013 League Badge Case.

15. Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins New Member

One last thing, Is it just for this first season or a few seasons in? Have a few new players that will be getting PoP ID's once the new ID's arrive that would like to order as well.

16. TheRolesWePlay

TheRolesWePlay New Member

I got a very similar message myself. If what it's truly for last season does that mean I just ordered a badge case for the 2012-2013 season again?

17. Kosmo

Kosmo New Member

I still haven't been counted into my local League (just joined and all), so I can't order yet. Still, nice that I won't be waiting long for the next season.

18. Maverick Nate

Maverick Nate New Member

I'm wondering this too. If this is true, how were those of us who already ordered one long ago able to order a second one for last year's cycle?

19. PKM4

PKM4 Compendium Publishing Assistant

Well I had received my badge case for last year during the first league cycle. If it's back orders I wouldn't be getting one. If there's a new one I don't have an option to order it and as of last night I still can't order league supplies.

20. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Its Wed 10/9/13 about 4pm and still seeing this message. Ticket already opened. Can someone please post to this topic when the order goes live and works. Its very annoying to log in everyday just to receive this message time and time again. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.