Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

OREGON City Championships - New Year's Event Added!!!

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
OREGON City Championships

• Open to ALL players – Win as many as you can!
  • Three Age Divisions - Juniors (born in 1998 or later)/Seniors (born in 1994, 1995, 1996, or 1997)/Masters (born in 1993 or earlier)
  • Format - Modified (Bring your own Deck - Cards are allowed from Diamond Pearl or later as well as Promos from POP Series 6 and above and Black Star Promos DP01 and higher)
  • Style - Age Modified Swiss (all players play in every round)
  • Entry Fee – FREE !!!

Prizes
1st Place - 18 Pokemon Boosters and a Championship Medal
2nd Place - 10 Pokemon Booster Packs
3rd & 4th Place - 4 Pokemon Booster Packs
!!! Special Promo Card and City Championship Pins for everyone (while Supplies last) !!!

All tournaments Start at 11:00 AM – Play begins as soon as we get everyone registered.
*NOTE: Time Change for December 29th at Buckman Elementary - Registration at 9:00 AM/Play Starts at 10:00 AM
*NOTE: Time Change for January 1st at Chuck E. Cheese’s - Registration at 10:00 AM/Play Starts at 11:00 AM

Willamette Valley Events

Portland CC
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Loki’s Games
4531 SE Woodstock Blvd.

Salem CC
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Borderlands Games
546 High St NE

Hillsboro CC
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Rivals Fantasy Games
315 E. Main Street

Eugene CC
Saturday, December 20, 2008
The Coaching Center
4750 Village Plaza Loop

Portland CC
Monday, December 29, 2008
Buckman Elementary School
320 SE 16th Ave

Beaverton CC
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Chuck E. Cheese’s
4145 SW 110th Ave

Portland CC
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Guardian Games
303 SE 3rd Ave

Corvallis CC
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Rite Aid Meeting Room
922 NW Circle Blvd

Southern Oregon Events

Medford CC
Saturday, December 6, 2009
Jackson County Library
205 S. Central

Ashland CC
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Southern Oregon University - Stevenson Union Arena
1250 Siskiyou Blvd

BDS

Last edited:
first post, I win.

Woo, citys!!!!

I'll be at like 4. maybe... lol

my goal is to win one >:|
I wanna get 1st at at least 1 event this season lol.

first post, I win.

Woo, citys!!!!

I'll be at like 4. maybe... lol

my goal is to win one >:|
I wanna get 1st at at least 1 event this season lol.

Sorry you are second post, BDS was first. (You are the 1st reply if that makes you feel any better :biggrin:)

Last edited:
woot 4th reply! i hope to win at least 1 as well, need a space to put my old dusty "2005-2006" medal (lugia/flareon/jolteon/vaporeon FTW)

yay finaly the info is comming soon! my leauge leader she said that by december diamond and pearl will
be gone out of the format is that...... true?

yay finaly the info is comming soon! my leauge leader she said that by december diamond and pearl will
be gone out of the format is that...... true?

lol your league leader is n00b (kidding) but basically waht BDS said no changes until after worlds UNLESS they make something uber broken and want to ban it (slowing anyone?)

Cities!!!! Can you believe it? We are gonna have 2, yes that's right, TWO city championships in Southern Oregon!!!!

WOOHOOOO! I can't wait! All you northern Oregon players think we are easy pickin's? Well come on
down and FIND OUT THE HARD WAY! I KNOW I'll be traveling up there for a few of them!

-Jason
:)dark::colorless20)

Hmm, if there are any in the second week of January, I can attend,

No time off in December, and it's too short of notice to request off any time in November, and I'm flying down to NM for the first week of January.

Hmm, if there are any in the second week of January, I can attend,

No time off in December, and it's too short of notice to request off any time in November, and I'm flying down to NM for the first week of January.

phazon, where exactly do you work? it seems like you are always talking about getting time off

You know, maybe we should do a tournament at Wal-mart and then Phazon could play when he's on break!

-Cory

well, i'm 99% sure one of the locations will be at my league (rivals fantasy games) in hillsboro, perhaps around 12/13/08.... but i'm just guessing.

eh, I doubt anyone will come to the portland ones, Its so empty now days... none of you should even bother to show up...

lolz

inorite?

I stole the idea from Broccili Boy though, one day at lokis I was spying on him play...

BUT KEEP IT ON THE DL THAT I'M PLAYING KABU FOR CITYS.
No one will expect it... except all the people who read this...

i am totally going to PM everyone, "seth R playngs teh kabu's for citez!!!" LOL anyways i think i might run either kabu/amhyvile or blissy sableye (probably all 3 of them) thoughts?

Back