Orlando Pre Release March 13th & Roll Call

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by Professor Renee, Mar 7, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Professor Renee

Professor Renee New Member

Just a reminder to all the Orlando area players, pre-release is just days away! Anyone needing to organize rides, please let me know. The event is $15 per person,however you get SIX PACKS of the newest pokemon set, before they go on sale to the "general public".

Pre-releases are great events, not only to play, but to trade, and meet up with other players. The location is great!! It is close to lots of shopping, food places, and the store itself has awseome gaming supplies! At this point it looks like the following Coliseum players will be attending:

Renee
    Ivan
    Heather
    Adrien
    Monique
    Travis
    Brent
    Nick
    David
    Bob O
    Robbie

Name: EX: TM/TA Prerelease Orlando Date: March 13th, 2004
    Hours: 10:00am - "Till They Kick Us Out"
    Main Format: TCG Sealed

Side Events:
    Modified & Booster Draft

OrlandoLocation:
    Gathering Place Games
    915 East Semoran Blvd
    Casselberry, Fl 32707
    407-830-4390

Organizer: Heidi Craig Judges: Ron Roby and Phil McKinney Staff: Randy and Ronae Curry

Contact: Email Heidi Craig at heidi@pokemonflorida.com or ask for Heidi Craig at 863-326-1788.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2004
  2. GymLeaderPhil

GymLeaderPhil New Member

Thanks Renee!

Dont forget players that registration will begin at 10:00 AM and will end promptly at 11:30 AM. Anyone who shows up later will not be able to enter the tournament. If you are running late the day of the tournament or should you get lost on the way to the tournament this is the only time you may ever call this number 863-604-8193.
    -Phil

3. davechri

davechri New Member

We're working on plans to be there.

4. godevoir

godevoir New Member

The "old man" and i will be there. Looking forward to it.
    And Rene is correct, the Gathering Place is a GREAT
    gaming store w/ plenty of room. See you there.

5. Misdreavus

Misdreavus Member

Yep, I'll be there. Am I allowed to bring my own energy (the set is heavy with Fighting, Fire, and Water, and I have lots of holo energies of those), or is that considered cheating since it saves time during the 30 minute limit? Thanks, and hope to see a lot of you there.

6. sneaselsrevenge

sneaselsrevenge New Member

I want to go. If any Winter Haven or Lakeland(yeah right) players would be willing to give me a ride, I can pay them for gas.

7. GymLeaderPhil

GymLeaderPhil New Member

As soon as you complete your deck list and have all of the cards contained (excluding basic energies), talk to the person who is giving out Energy. I dont see a problem with it.
    -Phil

8. TellTheTruthBK

TellTheTruthBK New Member

Energy are Energy

Of course you can use your own energy cards, as long as they're basic ones. :cool: The TO provides energy cards so that you don't have to bring anything...

9. davechri

davechri New Member

I think somebody wants to break out the fancy reverse holo energies. Oh yeah!

10. Professor Renee

Professor Renee New Member

Leave it to you Thing 2, just cant be satisfied with "regular" energies!

Should we be expecting Thing 1?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2004
  11. Dark Sneasel

Dark Sneasel New Member

I"ll be there( Hope i win this one to) :D

12. Misdreavus

Misdreavus Member

Yes. He's coming with me.

13. Krayzie

Krayzie New Member

Ill be there also.