Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Out of the prof. gift pack, what promos can we use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilc

I know like 99% of them are unusable inf MF, but what about Rocket's Scizor, Sneasel or Dark Venasuar? They are e-cards after all....

You can use cards from:

Expedition
Aquapolis
Skyridge

Ruby and Saphire
Sandstorm
All future Nintendo Releases

Nintendo Promos

That's it! I'm afraid that none of the WoTC Promos made the list.

Bummer! I would have liked to use some of those myself.

Last edited:
ilc said:
I know like 99% of them are unusable inf MF, but what about Rocket's Scizor, Sneasel or Dark Venasuar? They are e-cards after all....
Unfortunately, these promos are not in Modified.
The fact that the new Modified is only made by E-cards is totally casual (???), though Wizards' promos are not allowed.

Hope that helps :)

You can use the Holo Energies. They were, in addition to the certificate, the gift pack's greatest gifts IMO.

Yeah, the foil energies are great for people who A.) Don't have league to earn them from, and B.) Didn't go to Origins or GenCon

~ RaNd0m

Fwee, hoping I'll get holo Water energies, the only one I got was holo Lightning and I had to trade for it since my local league didn't hold tourneys...

Although I think in recent discussions, Europeans players have decided on going ahead and using some Best Of promos in Modified play, since they haven't gotten any Nintendo promos yet, or something like that.

Note that the prof package only comes with Fighting and Fire Energy in holo.

Also note that Pokemon released in any other series in this case Suicune Promo (originally from Aquapolis), may be used if the card is legal in the modified format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back