Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

P_A is no longer a Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_A

Hey there pokegymers, this is P_A here giving a belated announcement.

I remember saying that I had hoped to be here helping out with this site for years to come, yet it looks like that ship has sailed. I have not been a moderator for quite some time now, yet I still seem to get quite a few requests for "how to's" in regard to itrader, and becoming a verified seller. While for the most part I have tried to help and send the users to current mods and customer service, I'm finding I'm getting an increasing number of requests. Though I honestly try to answer each private message I receive (within reason), I'm finding less time to come here to the gym, so both our time has been wasted on this effort.

One might wonder why I don't just ignore these requests, or just not come here at all, and close out my account by locking any notification from here, and disallowing pm's from other users (yes, by the way, that can be done here). However I have cultivated many friendships here and continue to talk to many different ones here, along with posting the odd tidbit now and then. I'd hate to have to close everything out for just the above reason.

So here's what I'm going to do - for those who would like to get in touch with me for a friendly conversation, you will always be able to pm me here. For those who get in touch with me for questions on itrader, verified seller questions, bug reports, or questions on how the pokegym works ..... now that I've made it clear that I am NOT a current mod, I'd rather you talk to one of those. I will henceforth ignore those requests. Don't be surprised.

Good luck everyone, and enjoy your stay here at the pokegym.

At this point, questions regarding the Trading Forum can be directed to Evil psyduck, secretsof2113 or BJJ763.

Generic (non Trading) questions can be directed to me.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back