Pa Gym Challenge May 8

Discussion in 'Regional Championships' started by professorbix, Apr 6, 2004.

1. professorbix

professorbix New Member

there will be a Gym Challenge on May 8 at Infinite Quests located in Blue Bell Pa. more info to come.......

2. plaidlesspez

plaidlesspez New Member

Nice, I can't wait. That is a cool place too with all the computers and video games. I'll be there along with my bro and friend. I need to figure out what deck I'm gonna play, something to counter Blaze most likely. I don't want to give into the dark side yet, I'm sure I'll find something that can beat it in time.

3. GodTrainer

GodTrainer Member

this sucks guys. Hi my name is joe, and im a player from NJ. I am freinds with eeveetrainer and that whole crew and usally do all my events with them.

let me explane my situation alittle

first i am a college student and am away 70% of the year up in michigan. I have missed (NOT by desision), sandstorm prerelease, TaVTm prerelease, city chapionships, state chapionships, and i was finnaly hoping that when our finnals are over on friday the 7th of may that i would finnaly be able to have a summer where i could come to all the blue bell torneys

well i dont know what to say

the torny is schuled for the 8th and i cant make it (wont get back till sunday0

I AM BEGGING YOU WITH ALL MY SOLE, PLEASE SEE IF YOU CAN RESCHUELD FOR THE 15th

i know this is a lot to ask, and i know im only one person, but i have been looking forward to this for so long, and to miss it would really break my heart.

please dorian i beg of you :(

4. LittlePichu

LittlePichu New Member

Gee ..I don't know If our group it going to be there?..Scyther Trainer and I Might have to do
    somthing important that day?..I don't know yet?..But If we can go? ..I'll will do my best this time..
    I destory my Grass deck after the City one.. So Right Now this one coming up is up in the air for us..

5. EeveeTrainer

EeveeTrainer New Member

I'll be there rain or shine. (or Freak Blizzards like the one at States)

6. GOROY

GOROY New Member

Don't worry, I'll be there............and so will my siblings too......

7. LittlePichu

LittlePichu New Member

Well it sound like Scyther_Trainer and I are going to be there... =)

8. Gyarados Master

Gyarados Master New Member

If EeveeTrainer, LittlePichu and Scyther_Trainer are going, you'll definetly see me there. WOOT can't wait.

Gyarados Master

:pokeball: Extremely Pround Member of Team Eevee :pokeball:

"And the Bishop was hung there and I felt sorry for him so i stabeth thee in the heart." Mine. After playing a long round of chess with my friend.

"He's got a corkscrew in his chest...that's just not right." Mine. After watching my friend play Dot Hack.

"Call me Emily, the Water Trainer"

9. GodTrainer

GodTrainer Member

OOOOOO yea looks like im a go for this one as well........look out guys ;)

10. EeveeTrainer

EeveeTrainer New Member

lol you'll hjave to beat me to get that. You prepared? I warn you I'm a lot better now than tha last time you were here.

11. plaidlesspez

plaidlesspez New Member

I was just wondering, is it going to be a top 8 cut off or top 4? And are those games going to be best 2/3?

12. Mr. Grass

Mr. Grass New Member

I'll be there too, though whether it's going to be as a player or as a judge is still up in the air. I definately want to judge, and I think that'll most likely be the case. But if I'm playing, I just have 3 words and a symbol for Blaziken EX. "I own you". Yeah, I pulled 1 in my last box. :D

13. LittlePichu

LittlePichu New Member

YEAH!!! 3 more Days I can't wait!!!..I'll see you there..Have a new deck and I hope its better
    then the last one..at the States=(..I hope I do good ,,If not I'm just going for fun...I wish everyone
    the best a luck!!!

14. Mr_Fuji

Mr_Fuji New Member

Hm.. I'm not sure if i will go to this or columbas... Still debating...

15. plaidlesspez

plaidlesspez New Member

Yay only two more days. I still need to do a lot of playtesting to make sure my deck is perfect. I don't want Blaze variants running rampant again. :p BTW, I'm still wondering what the cut-off will be. Top 8 or top 4????

16. nikePK

nikePK New Member

Go plaid (and jermy if he's going)! ^_^

17. billykilledtony

billykilledtony New Member

Tomorrow is the big day! I will be there as a judge. If your wondering I'll tbe the one who looks like Prof. Bix, so you can just call me Imposter Prof. Bix. Hope to see yall there and best of luck to yous!

18. GOROY

GOROY New Member

Well, since Venusaur, updated the topic for the 15+, and since it is over, the final standings were....
    10- ?
    11-14
    1st Gardy/ex
    2nd RAMBO
    15+
    1st BAR
    2nd Kingdra ex

Good job everyone!