Packaging My Professor Items

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by pokemonforever, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokemonforever

pokemonforever New Member

Today I found a box in my room shipped FedEx from Pokemon. My Professor items requested on December finally arrived!! So I pick up the box and what do I see?? On the side, PORK SPARE RIBS in big red font. Dakota Territory Brand - KEEP FROZEN. Seasoned and cooked/packed in barbecue sauce. Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor. Mmmm...:tongue: Link to video of the outside of the box (requires QuickTime).

Way to go Sue M. from South Dakota's Pokemon division!! Got a lab coat with Pokemon Organized Play on the left-breast (is that what it's supposed to be?) as well as a professor t-shirt. Wish there were actual packed ribs inside that box though. :frown: But I did get a constellation prize...the paper packaging...the Technology page of the West Central Tribune dated April 21, 2007. :biggrin:

2. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

:lol: I got my items in the same type of box. :thumb:

Drew

3. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Same here, LOL! The worst part? All I ordered was a single deckbox. I had a big box filled with packaging peanuts left over! LOL No slops directed towards PUI, it was just funny.

I got my professor stuff today but it was in a bubble-wrapped container (notebook).

4. Jason

Jason New Member

Rib fillet boxes???? Lol. Maybe they are recycling boxes..... ^^

5. DreamChaser AJ

DreamChaser AJ New Member

Yeah, I got the same box. My sister was yelling at me to put the box in the freezer ^_^. I don't think Lab coats need to be frozen. ^_~!

6. ROFL!!!

7. Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga Active Member

Man, my boxes from Sue never have anything interesting on them.

8. Cardzmaster2004

Cardzmaster2004 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Same thing for me when I got my stuff today. Was confused at first, then realized who it was from. Made my day much brighter after that!

9. Scipio

Scipio New Member

Even here in Europe we're getting South Dakota Ribs. When the FedEx driver was here with the package I really was like What The Heck Mate, until I saw the sender. Much laughter to be had.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  10. PokeDaddy

PokeDaddy New Member

Don't you all know of one of our beloved PUSA OP person's obsession?

All pork products, especially bacon. He purchases this stuff by the half truck.

Just watch pork futures on the Stock Market. When they go up, our friend has made a purchase.

:rolleyes:

11. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

Maybe PUI was eating Pork :x

12. Skitty

Skitty New Member

I receved my order yesterday and it was also in the infamous pork ribs box. How many ribs did PUI order?:eek:

13. Spotter

Spotter New Member

They sent you a collection of stars as well?

Oh. . . . consolation prize. . . . NVM. . . .

S.

14. totoro

totoro Active Member

Darn, I got a box labeled "lab coat" and inside I got pork ribs.... :biggrin:

15. AgentP

AgentP New Member

All I got was an envelope, cause I ordered 3 packs of Professor Rowan cards. I feel left out.

16. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

Yeh, I know, man, I knew Mike L. liked bacon and pork type products, but wow, this is a little much for even me to comprehend. :lol::tongue::lol:

Drew

17. manicgiraffe

manicgiraffe New Member

Recycling is commendable, well done PUI!

I'm surprised the exported boxes get through customs though - you can just see some C&E guy freaking out over Pork Spare Ribs, defrosted, hickory-smoked and potentially carrying all sorts of nasties into the EU...

MG

18. PokeDaddy

PokeDaddy New Member

Mad Pig Disease anyone?

19. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Lol. Mine came in the same box. Great to see the recycling though!

20. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Mine came in the same box......mouth watering...ribs.....oh well,...I did like the items I ordered....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.