PBR Magmortar

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Quatra, Oct 19, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Quatra

Quatra New Member

They released the code for Magmortar on PBR. So here ya go

B416-X4HT-VTWF

2. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Cool. Took them long enough.

3. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

4. mtjimmer

mtjimmer Master Trainer, Emeritus

Electivire was last month. Magmortar was this month.

I like Magmortar - more Pokemon out there with Flame Body = eggs hatching faster...Pokemon population will skyrocket!

5. Charizard_Breeder

Charizard_Breeder New Member

I'm pretty sure this has been asked before - just a little to lazy to look through all the threads...

but can you get a shiny " 'vire " or " 'motor " by turning off and on??? just curious???

thanks for any input.

JessE

6. Quatra

Quatra New Member

Yes you are capable of getting a shiny Vire or mortar. Just save in front of the guy in the Pokemart, and keep SRing. The Nature is preset, but the stats are not. So it's also possible to get perfect IV's.

7. orangematt

orangematt New Member

I'm having trouble getting my PBR to cooperate. I put in the codes and nothing happens. :/
    I beat all 10 stadiums...

8. Quatra

Quatra New Member

You don't need to do anything as far as the Stadiums. The way it works is that you input the code in your profile, and the Receptionist says, oh you know the code. Well they then put Magmortar/Electivire in the Shop to purchase. But they don't cost anything to buy. Make sure you include everything in the code, including the dash lines. Also, might not be a bad idea to have the letters capital incase it's case sensitive.