Peek-A-Boo...I Attack You !

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by BlackBrock, Mar 21, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackBrock

BlackBrock New Member

im getting abck into the game after about a year. and looking to make a fun but possable competivite deck. i just brought a couple packs and came across this little combo and thought it be fun to play around with. but because im getting back into the game, it could use abit of help. was hoping i could get some fixes and critizim on this.

Pokemon : 19
    3 Slowpoke HSU
    2 Slowking HS
    3 mr.mime CoL
    3 mime jr. CoL
    4-4 Mismag HSU

Trainers : 23
    4 Profess Elm Training
    2 Rare Candy
    3 Dual Ball
    4 Copy Cat
    2 Sage Traing
    3 Expert Belt
    2 Cyntha Guidnces
    3 Research Record

Energy : 18
    10 Psy
    4 Cyclone
    4 Warp

Idea is to start with Slowpoke or Mime Jr. and get the bench set with about 3 pokemon. mag, slowking and mr.mime. and use Mime jr. to send their top card to the lost zone or use Slowking's power to arrange their top 3 cards how i like, then use mime jr's attack, then use mr.mime's power to look at their hand (they get to see yours also) then choose decide if msmag's polergiest is a good idea to use or use sleeping spell.... cyclone and warp to mix things up abit, and experbelt to help with alil extra damage.

Any kind of comments or critisim is welcomed, or fixes. thank you :thumb:

2. rayquaza2222

rayquaza2222 New Member

-1/1 Mismag (2)
    -1 Slowpoke (3)
    -4 PETM (7)
    -3 Dual Ball (10)
    -4 Copycat (14)
    -1 E-belt (15)
    -2 Cynthia's (17)
    -3 Record (20)
    (add 20)

+2 Uxie (18)
    +1 Azelf (17)
    +4 Collector (13)
    +4 Sableye SF (9)
    +1 Rare Candy (8)
    +3 Bebe's (5)
    +1 Sage's Training (4)
    The #s in the () were just for me to keep track of how many cards I have taken out or how many I must put in

(I have 4 left and if someone else knows what to put in those spaces.................fill it in)

3. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

I would slip in a Lost World if you're running Mime/King. Even if you don't play in that direction every, or even most games, having the option is never a bad idea if you have the room

4. Gaelen1227

Gaelen1227 New Member

+2 lost worlds it makes that your mime jr more powerful

5. BlackBrock

BlackBrock New Member

awesome, thank you all ! :D. woulda 1-0-1 Gengar Prime be a good addition to help with mime jr when he's gone? guess like a back up to mismag. ?

6. Shinigami

Shinigami New Member

1-1-1 on the Gengar, just in case you don't hit the Rare Candy you need.

Or cut an Expert Belt for another Rare Candy. That would work too.

7. BlackBrock

BlackBrock New Member

ordered my cards and a booster box this moring... forgot to order lost worlds... and removers... the azelfs... for time walk right? would ditto be a better choice to lock down their bench to 4 while sending what they have to discard or lostzone and then drop Lost World to win?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.