3 Roseanne's Research

21 Trainer

3 Call
7 Fighting
6 Grass

16 Energy

Strategy:
1. Gliscor as main attacker.
2. Venusaur as benched to inflict special condition with it's poke-power, to boost gliscor attack PESTER to do 80 damage. Venusaur can also be the attacker in the late game.
3. Claydol to draw.
4. Phione to envolve.

Please comment & suggest. No TGW, Is hard to find that card. Same goes to Cynthia... Thank you.

Venasaur takes 3 energy to attack :\

and He looks like your second attacker
and the extreme energy cost for a 60 damage output isnt really good

Plus your goign to use your enegies retreating your pokemon with no unknown Q or chatot in here AND you need switches and warp points.

not trying to be mean in anyway but honestly how did you expect to retreat venasaur? IT HAS 3 RETREAT COST!

I like the idea but a st2 with an iffy conditon rate glizcor vs the speedier scorpio id say this wouldent do to well. Id stick with easy switch pokemon and instant conditions as seen in scorpio

I can see your idea, but like mentioned It won't really do the trick. Honestly if you want to go special conditon 80 hitting, I would drop the venusaur like and add 4 Darkrai from MD, who puts the opponent in auto sleep.

I would also add some kind of other tech in there, or maby 4 power plus or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back