Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PHANIURSA! (counter to all bex problems and anything else!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungJohn06

Okay, Chris Fulop and I have come up with by far the BEST deck ever... my inspiration... the Phanpy, Teddiursa and Pichu plush dolls.

x4 Teddiursa (SKyridge)
x4 Phanpy (ANY ALL BROKEN!)
x4 Barboach(sp?)
x4 Whiscash(for blaziken ex)
x1 Pichu (SK)

Trainers: 30

x4 Strength charm
x4 Professor oaks research
x4 Mysterious fossil
x4 Claw Fossil
x4 Root Fossil
x4 mr Briney
x2 switch
x2 warppoint
x1 town volunteers

Energy: 14
x10 fighting
x4 Boost

Strategy... use teddiursa/phanpy to attack with for first few turns ko something then briney everything but whishcash/fossils up and stall for 60+ turns for the win! =D total pwnage!

The pichu is in there... but is NEVER to be seen by your opponent just like the plush was never to be seen at the columbus states!

Anyway forget the Bex decks PLAY THIS! Also, there is an unlimited version to this deck soon to be posted! IT'S SO BROKEN THEY WORK IN BOTH FORMATS! OMG OMG! :D

there it is THE GREAT PHANIURSA

Last edited:
Yes, 30+ games over Apprentice have been lost to this behemoth. I cannot touch it. I don't know what to do! AND I TRADED ALL MY TEDDIURSA AWAY! IM SCREWED FOR STATES!!!!

Joke!? With proper strategy you can't lose! Play at a consistantly slow speed, and take up as much time as possible. Honestly, average a minute a turn. Maybe a minute 15. So for ever 4 turns thats 5 minutes. Average in 12 turns and youve stalled 15 minutes. Assume your opponent spends at least 10 minutes of play. Last another 5 minutes some how and BAM! YOU WIN! Its great! You cannot lose!

sorry guys but a salamance deck would crush this deck. Any pokemon left on the feild would be pushed into play. Mr. briney is a supporter so you could only pull one in at a time. Add a Armaldo to that deck and stop your supporters all together. Sorry I see this deck as nothing but someone to afraid to play with a real deck!!!!!

Jus to let you know if you are purposely trying to stall...that can be a game loss for you becuz if you are averaging a minute to minute 15 every turn well like i said "game loss".....anyways most balzes get set up before you would even have a chance in heaven to get going lol.....IMO...

Just like the wailord deck, you all laugh before you play.

'duck plays a close version of the phanyursa deck, and, well, my boys and I are reeling.

Just goes to show you, you never know.

Look for this to be BIG in TN!!!.

That never seen Pichu is GREAT strategy!!! Masterful, pure pwnage.

M45

I just want to know who leaked this deck!

You all know that few people had ever even noticed the Teddiursa/Phanpy combo. Most of the people who did notice it have forgotten it. This would have been a serious surprise, but you went and blew it.

The Pichu TecH is the real icing on the cake, and you had to go and reveal THAT too?!?!1!1

Sorry Lizard...it need banned NOW. Maybe if we bring it to Nintendos attention before the Nationals we wont have to deal with its pure domination. Everyone who plays it will win. Its all up to who opts not to play their Pichu down first to determine who wins....

by the way, what's pichu's rarity? 00berly-d00berly super shiny shining magic rare? ;P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back