Photos from the worlds decks are great!

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by IvesRountree, Oct 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IvesRountree

IvesRountree New Member

Hey, i finally had my pawns over a set of the new decks from worlds, and im happy to say... Im ina photo! im happy, soooo very happy! everyone should buy one just to check if they are in any photos, cause that makes people happy! other fan favorites include Pablo meza, Derek, and the all cool staff photo, get yours while supplies last!

2. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Really? Their out? Wow, that soon. The decks could actually be of some use this time round. I will probably end up buying a medicham one and a nidoqueen one. Hey, both decks are still very alive IMHO and could serve as a good testing deck. And for $10-15, it's not bad for just that purpose.

3. pichaque

pichaque New Member

Pictures? I'd love to see some.

4. Professor Elm

Professor Elm New Member

I agree i am going to pick me up the Queen and Medi decks to do some testing for cities!

5. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Everyone buy the Nidoqueen deck! it roxxz0rz!!!!!

6. Charizard_Breeder

Charizard_Breeder New Member

LOL Pablo :wink:

7. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

Everybody buy Pow Block...... oh.......nvm. :frown: :rolleyes:
    Pow Block: The deck too complicated to be mass produced. :cool:

8. Martin

Martin New Member

Everyone buy my deck too. It was interesting to see at worlds how many Ludicolo decks included the West Coast inspired Rhydon tech, which was first piloted by me at the SoCal then Norcal Regionals earning 3rd place at both. Then finally, by Michael Gonzales finishing 3rd at worlds. Consistant? I'd say so!

9. Tego

Tego New Member

No. You, my friend, are in TWO photos. If I remember right, you are in the staff group photo as well. And so am I! :D :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.