Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Piglet Draft at Nationals....

meganium45

We are moving it from Worlds...due to the limited Worlds Participation this year....

Who is eligible? Any player 12 and under who does not make it to day 2.

What is the cost? Free!

What is the format - Rochester Draft - 2 pack style.

Which sets will be drafted (Diamond / Pearl with Power Keepers)

What is that cost again? Free!

This event is traditionally supported by PTOs and myself to be a huge success, and a lot of fun, and a great way to end a grueling day of Nationals!

TOP donated a great amount of stuff last year, PUI did too, as did numerous, numerous PTOs who I am afraid to list, for fear I will forget someone...but thanks to all!

Who is running it...Meganium45 - now with his trusty son Zak (too old) as a judge for the event!

I will not post much on this until after Regionals...but wanted to throw it out there.

We had over 90 players participate in the last Piglet Draft at Worlds 2006...and am sure we will get just as many this year...

Place and time, TBD - probably the main Pokemon Floor - but permissions have to be granted!

Talk to you all soon!

Vince

Count me in for bringing some prize support, packs, and a lone piglet to throw into the pen to wallow with the others!

Bernie

Vince, what a great time I had helping you out last year with the Piglet Draft at Worlds and my daughter had so so so much fun!! :clap: :clap: I look forward to it at Nationals this year. Count me in to help if you need it!!

Michelle

Austin is in...

Actually, I hope they are out (having made day 2), as I will not let any older kids judge (and receive judge support) if they have made day 2 as well!

Vince

Can i judge if i dont' make it to sunday. I will have my brother Geoff S. play . Thanks for moving it. See you at nationals Vince.

WTG Vince! Always a good time. Bring those piglets to the fun time y'all! You will not be disapointed.

Keith

Sorry about all the questions...what is exactly the difference between a booster draft and a piglet draft?

-The Guardian of the Sea

No staff will be turned down who want to help!

This is always a lot of fun, and I really look forward to it this year!

Vince

WOOOHOOOO....Something I get to help out with too! Since I will be in attendance here! WOOHOOO You know us, were good for helping out! I most specially love working with the Piglets.....They have soooo much energy! Maybe a few Chocolate Poke Suckers could be in line to help me going....lol Not to mention a few "SWEET" PokeBalls....get my drift?? :thumb:

So count me in as I WONT be playing anything...lol Well, I'll be playing the role of a CRAZED POKE MOM for the weekend...lol

NATS 2007 BABBBYYY! Im sooo there!! :clap:

~Melissa!~

Metalbird...NO Help is turned down!!!

It is my format, it is my rules...but it is our event!!!

Ain't nothing better than Piglets Drafting Rochester!!!

If we have 90 piglets...we need at least 12 judges!!!

WOW!!

Last year, we had, due to PTO, PUI and other donations MORE than enough door prizes so that EVERYONE walked out with something cool!!!

We had a kid pull a JAPANESE SHINING CHARIZARD that he got autographed!!

Be interesting to see if Zak goes to help with Piglets. but I A)hope he is playing on day 2, or B)hope he is rocking the NAP^3 draft by Rocketman!!!

Rick, if you and I work together, we can find the Dragon Frontiers PreRelease Giveaway Items somewhere, I am SURE!

Vince

I am Mom of 12 year old ds who if doesn't make it to day 2, then will be attending your Piglet Draft! Should be lots of fun! Our first time at Nationals. I'm glad to offer help. I'm not a judge, or professor, or anything like that. I help out at League, and I do play, although a very beginner! I have 2 feet, I can pass stuff out, I can help with organization. See you there.

Back