Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

pika error

HYPER EEVEE

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
hi i have multiple numbers of the #1 promo pikachu first edition from the jungle packs
friends tell me that this card is very rare is it worth anyhting?
~thanks

Yes it's worth something. If you'd like to trade some (need 3), please check Our Really Neat Have & Want List (link in sig).

Don't let these guys fool you. The only card that is possibly more rare than that Pikachu is a first-edition shadowless Charizard. Don't let that thing out of your sight, or try sellin it for a huge amount of cash on ebay.

bullados said:
Don't let these guys fool you. The only card that is possibly more rare than that Pikachu is a first-edition shadowless Charizard. Don't let that thing out of your sight, or try sellin it for a huge amount of cash on ebay.
bullados: I'm not trying to fool them. :rolleyes:
WHen I say 'top ten', I'm including 1sr Ed Charizard, Pre Release Clefable, redcheeks E3 Pikachu, the "sample e" cards, error Dark Dragonite, error Dark Persian promo, etc, ect.

NoPoke said:
what does it look like?
It looks like a Promo #1 but it has a 1st Edition stamp on it.

It was mistakenly put in 1st Ed Jungle blister packs (not packs from boxes!) by WotC card preppers that couldn't tell the difference between Jungle Pikachu and Promo 1 Pikachu! After all, these are the same guys that didn't notice they had the wrong picture of Electrode on the Jungle rare card.

well they are all real i have 31 of them i got them at the game keeper. I had bought a box but that was not enough for me so i kept coming back and buying my limit (15) as well as my brother's and friends limit (total 45). I got nearly all of them in one batch my brother got 2, but i was lucky and must have hit one of the few big batches it was in.

hey i have that elecrode as well is that worth any thing?
PS is there an approximate price on how much i should sell them for?

You want money or cards?
You could probably get some serious cards for some of them.

For money, if you sell on eBay, start low, say at $9.99. You get over $50.00

Take your time selling them. If you sell a lot at once, you'll kill their market and the price will drop to nothing!
That happened with the Dark Persian error and Trainer Deck B. Two sellers (one for each of them) had a lot and killed their own market by not taking time to sell them slowly.

Has it gone that high?
Well, go to it, then.
I'd still start relatively low on your auction price. Maybe $25.

$100 is too high now. That was the price in the good old days. The "sample" cards are much harder to get and they went for $75 each. The Ninetales error card went for $90 and Dark Dragonite error went for $40. The red cheek E3 was for "Buy Now" $45. I think that PokePop's price suggestion is correct.

PokePop said:
It looks like a Promo #1 but it has a 1st Edition stamp on it.

It was mistakenly put in 1st Ed Jungle blister packs (not packs from boxes!) by WotC card preppers that couldn't tell the difference between Jungle Pikachu and Promo 1 Pikachu! After all, these are the same guys that didn't notice they had the wrong picture of Electrode on the Jungle rare card.

When Jungle was fairly new, I bought about 15 1st edition packs from a card shop, and I got one of the Pikachus. It wasn't a blister pack--it was from a booster box.

Back