Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pikachu Evolve?

Quatra

Ok they have an Episode coming out called: Pikachu! Raichu! The Road to Evolution! Now the screen shot shows Pikachu looking at a thunderstone. Does anyone know the story line to know if he does evolve? I'm guessing he doesn't (and hoping he doesn't) But just wondering. For 10 yrs it's been Ash and Pikachu, and it would really ruin the show, in my opinion that is, to evolve Pikachu.

Considering how the Pokemon anime goes after 500 eps and so, you know Pikachu will never evolve. Heck, even the Shaymin movie sneak preview shows Pikachu is still there :tongue:

Yeah, that's why i figure he won't evolve. But i just wanna make sure. I'd be disappointed if they did have him Evolve.

It's not likely. I saw the preview, but it's unlikely you'll find anyone who knows the plot of that episode since it hasn't aired yet.

I hope it evolves.

The real news is that Giratina has a second form. >_>

Hmmmm... If you remember the first season Pikachu refuses to evolve to beat Lt. Surge

Last edited:
Seconded. When you look at how overpowered The Rat is as a Pikachu, imagine how strong he'd be as a Raichu.

"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about Riachu's power level?"
"IT'S OVER 9000!!!!"*crushes scouter*
"Over 9000?!?!?!?"

sorry, I had to.

It "ruin the show" more that Pikachu hasn't evolved up to this point. I don't expect the yellow guy to evolve in this one either.

"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about Riachu's power level?"
"IT'S OVER 9000!!!!"*crushes scouter*
"Over 9000?!?!?!?"

sorry, I had to.

+1 Absoltrainer

he won't evolve. Not until the make a new series of Pokemon like "Pokemon X" or some corny thing like that.

What are you talking about? 9000 reference needs +9000 points. XD

Anyways, the show was destroyed at Hoenn when they got rid of Kasumi/Misty. Come on, the subtle romance thing and Team Rocket was the only thing the show had going for it, given it is an extremely repetitive show. Personally I say let the Pika evolve, let it blow out everything in the water, have Satoshi/Ash come across some Devo spray, devolve it again, and have Team Rocket actually be a threat. Come on, we all know that you want to see Ash an' CO get hauled by Giovanni himself...!

The show was destroyed back in Johto, when the writers realized they didn't have to be creative anymore like they were with Orange Islands, and decided they could take "Pokémon/town of the week" to unbelievably slow lengths.

Dude, what are you talking about? Orange Islands were terrible. They got rid of Brock for the series almost entirely, and you know he made the show good with his 'OMG PRETTY LADY *drool*' antics. Tracy had no personality. :/ Of course, that's just my general opinion.

Is Pikachu going to evolve? Doubtful. And you can't de-evolve a basic like in the card game. Pikachu was never a Pichu, if you wanna get really technical with it all. XD I'm just saying explore the slightly darker side of Pokemon, have the bad guys ahead for a few episodes, have a narrow escape, and then all would be gold in my opinion. *shrug*

i watched until halfway through the GS ball and then gave up. what the **** was in it that was so important that they needed to have a screenshot of it in every episode liek 5 times?

That's the best part. Nothing was in it. They just tossed it into a plot hole the moment they remembered they hadn't done anything with it. The only time it was ever used was in Crystal in Japan, in a cell-phone activated tie-in so you could do a minigame to catch Celebi.

Imo, the show ceased to be interesting when they decided to do nothing but random Team Rocket gags 24/7. Which, while technically is nearly episode, I'll push over to when that whole Orange Islands thing. I actually like the first season, up to the point where the Indigo Conference ended. Then Orange Islands were boring, Johto was, etc. Heck, I only actually attempt to even watch it when Ash goes in for a gym battle or if it's around the conference time simply because Team Rocket appears less often; seriously, those gags are just overdone to ad nauseum..

if i see a pika refuse to evolve, im so going to /wrist. I am serious cause I am so sick and tired of seeing that rat appearing on the anime for so long.

If Pikachu evolves, I think we can say that this is Ash's last season on the show (which I would be more than fine with). I think it'd be nice to have a new main star.

Back