Pikachu Sleeves

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Lugia58, Sep 9, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Lugia58

Lugia58 New Member

How much are a set of 60 Pikachu sleeves worth?

2. ShawofMordor

ShawofMordor New Member

i'd say at least $30

3. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

I think its around $50

4. Jason

Jason New Member

To be honest, IMO it would worth around $75.

5. kirstin

kirstin New Member

60.00 to 75.00 dollars, pikachu is one of hardest sleeves to find right now, were never sold, only given to jpnese players that played in a tournaments in japan 2 yrs ago or maybe longer...only way to get them is is buy at a high price or trade for them at worlds like i did, i have 600 pikachu sleeves, drew(thedarktwin) probably has more

6. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

They are worth as much as the person selling them wants which is normally high ,like mentioned above ,as they are long out of date. My best offer ewas $2 a sleeve awhile back and I turned it down as it was my only set of 60.:biggrin: I have a few more packs now so I don't valuethem quite that high unless someone would like to offer that much!:biggrin:j/k But yes they are rare and I would say in the ball park of around 60 a pack of 60 sleeves is about right.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  7. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Well they're a lot of Pikachu fans out there, but most of them aren't even serious enough players to spend that kind of cash on some sleeves. I think I'd be hard to make $60 off of them. I'd only pay that much if sleeves didn't wear out so fast.