Pikachu stuffs

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by amphachu, Mar 30, 2010.

1. amphachu

amphachu New Member

Hmm, Ive never actually made cards before, just critiqued. So here we go with some Pikachu stuff.

Pikachu Hp:70

Poke Power: Attraction +
    Once during your turn you may flip a coin, if heads, attach one :lightning: energy to Pikachu from your discard pile.

:colorless::colorless: Fly:
    On you next turn Fly's base damage is 70. Flip a coin, if heads prevent all damage done to Pikachu on your opponents next turn.

:water::water::colorless: Surf: 80

Weakness: :fighting:2X

Resistance: :metal: -20

Retreat:

Raichu Hp:90

Pokebody: Photographic Memory
    Raichu can use any attack or pokepower from its previous stage.

()Electromagnetic: 10
    Attach 2 :lightning: energy from your discard to Raichu.

:lightning::lightning::lightning:Volt Tackle: 120
    Discard all energy attached to Raichu. Flip a coin, if heads, the defending pokemon is now paralyzed.

Weakness::fighting: 2X

Resistance::metal:-20

Retreat:

Yea tell me what you guys think about em.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  2. Belliott62

Belliott62 New Member

These cards are really cool. I like how you used attacks that are similar to old cards' attacks, but also slightly different. I also think the Pikachu is very creative since it has Flying and Surfing combined.

3. Mystery Thing

Mystery Thing Administrator

On Pika's Poké-Power, you need to say where the Energy is being attached from. I assume you mean the hand, but the power should say so.

4. amphachu

amphachu New Member

Oh wow, i didn't see that i missed that. Thx for pointing it out.

5. Belliott62

Belliott62 New Member

You forgot to say that ArceusRules cannot post here.

We all know how much you hate him-even I think he's obnoxious. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you going to make a Pichu?

6. amphachu

amphachu New Member

Eh, i think that who shall not named already knows, and that is a maybe on the pichu.

7. Belliott62

Belliott62 New Member

You are really good at making cards! Is this practice for your dream of making a series?

Do you like Arceus?

8. amphachu

amphachu New Member

No, I made it cause I was bored...lol.

Eh, not really. I don't really like legendaries all together. I like to breed pokemon and train them from eggs, and i can't do that with legendaries. Though the being able to get a lv.1 Dialga, Giratina, or Palkia is very nice.

9. Belliott62

Belliott62 New Member

YES!!! I am so glad that you hate Arceus!!! Since you do, you might want to check out how angry I made ArceusRules on my Legend of Mewthree thread. Also, would you like to join a thread that makes terrible Arceus cards that completely insult the Pokemon?

If you are ever bored, you can make a request for me to start another contest. The last one I had to close since not enough people entered.

Electromagnetic and Volt Tackle work in unison really well. I also like the name for Raichu's Poke Body.

10. amphachu

amphachu New Member

Pichu Hp:40

Pokepower: Baby Evolution
    You guys know what this is.

()Baby Tickle
    Prevent all damage done to Pichu on your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: :fighting:2X

Resistance: :metal:-20

Retreat:

11. Frunket

Frunket New Member

For the first two pikachu's why is it's HP so high? I can see if it's a pikachu SP but as a basic that raichu can evolve from? This can't be some bizarre form of mutant winged aquatic pikachu's......or can they? Hmmm...

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Mai B. I though it was two pikachu cards but it's one pikachu and one raichu. Still high HP for a pikachu. Other than that it seems solid

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  12. Belliott62

Belliott62 New Member

Baby Tickle is a little bit too- wow. I like the name, though. 70Hp is not high for a Pikachu.