Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pinguin PLOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

afstandopleren

Don't know if this deck already exists but I thought it was a fun idea that might just work.
The list might need work, but the cards work.

----------
Pokemon
----------
3-2-2 Empoleon line
2 Emopoleon lv.X (Supreme Comander)
1-1 Dusknoir DP OR 2 Absol SW
2-2 Claydol GE (Hand Refresher)
3-3-3 Gardevoir SW (Telepass/PLOX)
1 Gardevoir lv.X (Teleporter)

Total: 24
---------
Trainers
---------
4 Rare Candy
2 Lake Boundary
2 Warp Point
2 TMWager
3 Celio's
3 Bebe's
2 Roseanne's
1 Night Maintenance
1 TSD

Total: 20
-------
Energy
-------
4 DRE
6 Basic :psychic:
6 Basic :water:

Total: 16

Strategy:
The goal of this deck is to annoy to the max. If you can manage to set up 2 Empoleon lv.X while a Gardevoir is Active, your opponents Claydol becomes useless and your opponent can't do alot during his/her turn with a small hand. This can lead to easy victory.

Ideal course of actions:
-During your first turn, if you can use any Trainers/Supporters, try to get a Claydol line ASAP.
-Get 1 Gardevoir set up fast to PLOX your opponent.
- While PLOX-ing your opponent, get Empoleon lv.X into play fast.
-Use Supreme Command to put up to 4 of your opponents cards out of play.
-Absol can help with this if there is no Baltoy or Claydol in sight. With 2 Supreme Commands, your opponent should have only 2 or 3 cards in his/her hand making it easier to empty the hand a little more.
-Dusknoir can eliminate Claydol if you surprise/trick your opponent in to a full-ish Bench.

Last edited:
feraligatr is a MUCH better partner for gardevoir & claydol. it can ohko for 2 energy while you use gardy and claydols powers to replensh your hand. plus, as you thin your deck, it gets stronger.

You are only speaking for the damage it can do. Ofcourse, that is easy.

But this renders up to 4 cards useless and with Claydol gone, your opponent has few cards that are playable.
This reduces alot of threats that might oppose you like Banette and such.

And I would not say that Empoleon and Gardevoir have weak attacks.

Yes this deck has already been created, but I like the creativity you put into your version.. I would make these changes

-1 kirlia

-1 empoleon level x
+1 empoleon (he has the better attacks, 2 level x's arent really needed)

-1-1 duskinoir

+3 pachi

I would also try to fit a scramble, also your trainer line is really messy let me help you a little with that too

-2 switch
-1 warp point
-3 bebe's
-2 windstorm (not needed in gg decks, can play around cess, battle frointer can be added for crystal beach though..)

+1 celios
+3 wager
+ 2 stevens advice
+ 2 roseanne's

That should make the list run a lot smoother, hope I helped.
-2 duskball

I want to keep the lv.X as it is.
I want to maximize the disruption. 4 cards out of play are alot more than it sounds.
However, I wil change the Trainer line.

i think you should take out 1 kirlia and add 1 gallade
you never know when you need a one hit ko
think of it as a tech

The version of yours above is illegal because you can't play "normal" 3 Empoleon and 2 lv.X since they they are counted as the same pokemon.Im sorry if I don't speak properly english.
ED:Thought you had 3 normal Empoleon's must be because im too tired to think clearly.BF isn't that good you only shut DWD or Delcatty nothing else that needs to be mentioned so I would
rather run with Lake Boundary's since it helps the matchup against mirror's and Magmortars so you can take them down with one hit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back