Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Place to buy over the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTEDDYBEAR

None of the stores I've been to have R/S. So I'm looking ofr a place to but over the internet. Does anybody know of any placees? And when buying boosters can you specify what pokemon you want on the packs?

Don't know of any places to buy online, but I know you can't request that specific cards be in the boosters, because it would require them to unseal and reseal them to find out. I don't think anyone would do that.

I think LTEDDYBEAR means the pokemon on the front of the pack. Like for R/S it was Lairon, Manectric, Mightyena, Sceptile, Blaziken, & Swampert, (I think)
Usually that is not an option, but if you get a lot of cards, like a box or even smaller, your likely to get atleast 1 of each.

There are a few places to buy over the internet, and the two that I'm most familiar with is CollectAndSave.com and PokeOrder.com. Pokeorder doesn't sell boxes, though. I've ordered from Collectandsave twice, and they are very reliable, considering the owner called me like 3 times to verify my order, plus a few e-mails.
(BTW, Collectandsave sells ALOT more than Pokemon, be sure to check them out.)

Buying

LTEDDYBEAR said:
None of the stores I've been to have R/S. So I'm looking ofr a place to but over the internet. Does anybody know of any placees? And when buying boosters can you specify what pokemon you want on the packs?
Well individual boosters nobody would probably don't have the time to cater to your request for specific pokemon on the packs.
As far as where to buy, there are a couple of advertisers on Pojo, then there's always eBay. Many folks (me included) sell cards and such on eBay which tends to be cheaper than the businesses that actually maintain inventory. You can also get packs, booster boxes, then the individual cards you need. The other advantage is that eBay sellers are all over - I did a quick check just now and with just a small sample there are UK, Australian, and it looks like a German seller with stuff right now. So you are more likely to find stuff "near" you.

I've been ordering from Potomac Distribution for years, and never been burned. They're also among the first distributors to get the boxes out the door -- sometimes I've gotten my order before the local game shops.

And, if you live in the continental U.S., shipping is =FREE= when you order at least $100 worth (basically 2 boxes).

They're at http://www.potomacdist.com/ -- last I checked, a box of Ruby/Sapphire was $84. Have fun! :D

Ymmv

Gh0st11 said:
Is Ebay always reliable?
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary. Be careful, buy only from people with a track record of good feedback. But I've never been burned either as a buyer and only once as a seller - and that was an easy recovery.

Hmmm, I remember once a LONG time ago when I first regged at WizPog, that I got edited for posting my distributors contact info as advertising...Times change, I guess.

diamondz, $84 is too much to pay for a box of R/S. Wait...oh. Collectandsave has them for $80...beat THAT! ;)
I'll be sure to check them out next time I order a box...

Gh0st11 said:
diamondz, $84 is too much to pay for a box of R/S. Wait...oh. Collectandsave has them for $80...beat THAT! ;)
I'll be sure to check them out next time I order a box...

Hey,Gh0st11, thanks for the tip! Always looking to save a few bucks, especially now that SHIPPING COSTS to Hawaii is killing me! I guess that's just the price I pay for doing hardship service for my country ... :lol:

I watch ebay for Pokemon singles/boosters/boxes and I've seen 36 boosters go for as little as $60. Not sure what they charged for S&H though.

Ok - but not for too long

treecko_332 said:
On Ebay I saw a box for $13.00. Beat that!
I post mine starting at .99. Of course it doesn't stay that way long :p
I've seen less desirable sets *cough - rocket - cough* go pretty cheap but as a general rule $30 is lowball for older sets. Newer ones are typically $40-70 and the latest and greatest is $65-$85.

They might. I really dont know for sure cuz I dont buy stuff over the internet. Here is a reliable website though for buying R/S boxes:

http://www.dacardworld.com

I've seen them sell boxes for about $77. IMO, thats pretty cheap.

Arthas_Zero said:
They might. I really dont know for sure cuz I dont buy stuff over the internet. Here is a reliable website though for buying R/S boxes:

http://www.dacardworld.com

I've seen them sell boxes for about $77. IMO, thats pretty cheap.

Funny, that's the same web I posted a few posts up...they're running a special on R&S for $74 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back