Plano TX CC Report

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by mewsmom, Feb 22, 2004.

1. mewsmom

mewsmom New Member

I just had to brag a little for my son. Dale has been playing since he was 4 (now is 8) and has only ever been able to pull of 2nd or another place untill today. My little Dale Dale took 1st in 10 & under and it wasn't easy for him. He had great opponetts (like usual for Plano) who gave him a run for his medal. So congrats to my little bud and Ryan 11-14 and Clay 15+.

ps Heather took 2nd 11-14 & 3rd for me in 15+
    Had lots of fun, Cya all at the next one!!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2004
  2. spookees

spookees Active Member

congrats to your son mewsmom.......i remember the 1st time my son won as well....(something ya never forget!)
    hope to see ya at worlds.

3. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Congrats mewsmom. I know the feeling as well. Just wish I could win 3rd. lol :D Any winnning decklist?

4. old man

old man New Member

Congrats!!!!!

What your husband? How did he do?

5. mewsmom

mewsmom New Member

Dana didn't do as well. Clay and I both kept him from top 4. The turnout wasn't as large this time in Plano so after 4 rounds they cut to top 4 in each age group. So he didn't have a chance with 2 loses.

We missed alot of the regulars we usually see.

As for the winning decks, I'm not all that good at remember what each one played,(seeing I had to play 4 other decks myself) maybe hubby will post them all for ya later.
    ;)

6. Master Professor Birch

Master Professor Birch Active Member

Congratulations....

:clap: Congratulations to Dale (Fort Worth)~~~Ryan (Rowlett)~~~Clay (Glen Rose)....... :clap:

Hope to see you guys in Sugarland on Saturday, February 28th at "Heroes Collectables". MewsMom, it is time for you to win one of these "City Championships". :thumb:

Again, congratulations to these winners and good luck in the "State Championships".

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball: