Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Play! Points question.

Electrode

My cousin was on vacation during a lot of the Battle roads season, and now there are only two battle roads close enough to our area before nationals. I believe he has seven PP, he's been to one States, two cities.
He's also been to one prerelease, does that count for one play point? Because in that case, he'll have eight and be able to go to Nats.

IIRC Prerelease give you one PP. If not, has he been going to league? Each league season gives you 1 or a few points.

IIRC Prerelease give you one PP. If not, has he been going to league? Each league season gives you 1 or a few points.

Really? Okay, then maybe he'll have eight points. He went to the NVI one.

He goes to a league occasionally - but he told me they don't even give prizes out and they never have asked him for his POP ID so I have a feeling they don't register the players. :/

Thanks.

R...

He goes to a league occasionally - but he told me they don't even give prizes out and they never have asked him for his POP ID so I have a feeling they don't register the players. :/

Thanks.

I think POP would like to know about this league that does not hand out league materials.

Check your Pokemon Account on the main Pokemon website to make sure of your P!P numbers.

I think POP would like to know about this league that does not hand out league materials.

Yeah, I know. I want to get up there at some point and see if what he's saying is true. It's pretty far from me, but I'll see.

Just found out my cousin can't come to one of the Battle Roads, so I'm going to have to see if he can get himself signed up for that other league's season and get a PP. He said they never asked him for his POP ID.

He only got cards when he first went, he never got a scorecard or anything. It seems fishy to me.
My league is still getting accepted, so I can't get him in for the season (most likely).

If it's not registered period, there's nothing wrong with it. Just a casual gathering of friends playing Pokémon. I assume, though, that you're implying that the League *is* registered and the LL may simply be hoarding the materials for him/herself. In which case that would be a problem.

Back