Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6¢ each per common and uncommon, $10 shipping. Sound reasonable? I also have 200 or so holos and RH holos (as in RH holo rares) from the EX-sets and $0.50 each, if you're interested.

i just bought a 500 cards lot with 6 primes, 4 legends cards and overs 60 rares for 45$ i pulled rare candy, seeker, many good cards. I know i cant have uxie lv,x but i want to having nie cards to make somes new decks

i just bought a 500 cards lot with 6 primes, 4 legends cards and overs 60 rares for 45$ i pulled rare candy, seeker, many good cards. I know i cant have uxie lv,x but i want to having nie cards to make somes new decks

That's too good a deal, I can't beat that. x_x Sorry.

pm what you have thanks

---------- Post added 03/24/2011 at 07:37 AM ----------

I have 300$ for a big and monstruous lot :p

i can spend 350$ paypal cash for a BIG lot of cards!!!! 350$ is alot of cash :) Then i supposed to have a big offer :)

---------- Post added 03/25/2011 at 11:34 AM ----------

wow no one have a nice lot to sell... i have 350$ waiting in my paypal account... amazing lol

I'm putting together a good lot for you. Give me a bit of time to count everything.

Edit- OK, I have 800± cards I can do for that price. They include over 250 staple TSS, a few Special Energy, and tons of great Pokemon including Primes, LV.X's, staple techs, and all the Basics and Stage ones you need to make them work. These cards have been kept in play-sets so there's just what's needed (in other words not filled with a bunch of 5¢ cards to get the number count up). All-in-all it's all worth more than 3 times what you have to spend, but as a bulk sale I will be happy with 350 since it will save me the time of selling them individually.

Let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back