Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Close Topic, Calling It Quits!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS - welcome to the new 'Gym!!! Were you a member at WizPog? (if so it must have been under a different nick)

If my boxes EVER get here, I'll assuredly want to do some trades with you!!

BTW, are any of your Haves listed above Reverse Holos?? Or are they all the regular set?

I emailed you (well, PMed you, actually - at that other site ;)) about our last trade (Eon tickets/signed energies) - and also was wondering if you have Skyridge Reverse Holo #140 Underground Expedition???

Last edited:
Yay, we can work out a deal for sure ^_^

SS-Root Fossil/Rev Holo
R/S#35-Kirlia/Rev Holo
SS#26-Wobbuffet/Rev Holo
SS#80-Slakoth/Rev Holo (I may be able to get a second)
R/S#89 Professor Birch/Rev Holo (I may be able to get a second)
SS#11 Seviper/Rev Holo

Cacturne Rare Holo
Zangoose Rare Holo x2 (3 if i can get the extra slakoth and birch)
Cradily Rare Holo

[email protected]

LMK what you think about my offer?

Hey Lugias Realm have these cards
SS Root Fossil RH
SS Lannetes Net Search not RH that O.K?
for your Lunatone Holo.

Reply's

Perfect0ne-I can do that, send me a e-mail and will finish this up

Eevee234-Sent you a Pm, post states Reverse Holo's only, sorry.

Oak- Thanks for the offer, already picked up the Root Fossils, got them in 2 earlier trades today

Hey, now that the first wave of trades have come in, how about your SS RH 12 Shiftry, 15 Arcanine, 20 Pichu, 23 Steelix, 32 Baltoy, 40 Kirlia, 45 Lombre, 52 Vigoroth, 53 Volbeat, & 67 Lotad, Prerelase Armaldo, & Mewtwo ex X 2 for our SS RH 10 Sableye, 11 Seviper, 26 Wobbuffet, 80 Slakoth X 3, & 89 Wally's Training nobody else see that, Kabutops ex X 2, Wailord ex X 2, & 10 Sableye?

Brian, can help you with all you listed but since it to so long for your reply i don't need a lot of those cards that I listed earlier. have already traded for them. here is what I would be interested in for the 13 cards you want
Sandstorm
96 Gardevoir ex X 2
100 Wailord ex X 2
Sandstorm Reverse Holos
11 Seviper x2
26 Wobbuffet
80 Slakoth X 3
53 Suicune
002/J Latias/Latios Jumbo (holo)

I have Lanette's Net Search/Reverse Holo and a Slakoth/Reverse Holo. I can trade those for 3 Rare Candy and a Wynaut. LMK. Thanks!!

I Can trade the Wynaut Reverse Holo for your Lanette's Net Search/Reverse Holo but as far as the Slaking, don't need it anymore and Most of the Rare Candys have already been claimed or at least have offers in for them

your list says you have 5 if your using them it's not a big deal (it's the holo RS one) I'll work it out regardless
Just LMK
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back