fisherman
Oracle
Juggler
crystal shard
town volunteers
sky and aqua special energies
I have lots of trainers from ruby through dragon for trade. Message me please

Last edited:
i have a reverse shaman and one townvolenteers pm me incase you want to include those in our trade for dark dragonite

everyone.. I would like to trade trainer for trainer or trainer for energy. i have lots of trainers from expedition,ruby,SS, and dragon for trade. PM me offers and we can go from there

WaRrIoR04 : deal finished- thanks
bertrand : I need crytal energies too, but I might be able to help with the dunparce or some other commons
Ancient Pokemon Trainer : I'm interested- what do you want for them. I have lots of trainers from expedition,ruby,SS, and dragon if you need them. PM me - you have my regular list too
BJJ763 : I have 9 left right now- Pm me an offer please I can let you have up to 4
registeel : I only need the 2 jugglers right now from you. Please Pm me an offer that fits the format of this threads trading idea please. I would like to trade trainers for trainers or something close to that
Victor : I am interested in both of your cards, what do you need, Please Pm me, like I said above I hav the newer trainers for trade
ALL: i also have lots of common/uncommon cards from dragon,SS and ruby that arent on my have list posted on my other thread. I also have many NM halos and rares from the older sets that would be good for play or for someone that isnt as picky as me when it comes to set cards. All my NM halos are in very good shape, most only have some minor micro scrathes on them. I just dont list them, because I trade them in and out every week at league. PM me if you need older halos.

Here's a list of Skyridge commons I need. Procrastination_alley was going to help me find some and trade them, and I dont know what he found yet.

38/144 Machoke U
53/144 Dunsparce C
55/144 Farfetch’d C
62/144 Growlithe C
68/144 Jigglypuff C
69/144 Kadabra C
74/144 Machop C
78/144 Meowth C
80/144 Natu C
82/144 Nidoran (f) C
83/144 Nidorina C
93/144 Sandslash C
94/144 Seel C
97/144 Skarmory C
98/144 Slugma C
102/144 Stantler C
103/144 Staryu C
108/144 Swinub C
114/144 Weedle C
116/144 Yanma C

OK took a quick look:

Crystal Shard X 7
Fisherman X 5
Juggler X 4
Oracle X 5
Pokémon Fan Club X 3
Town Volunteers X 4
Bounce Energy X 10
Cyclone Energy X 8
Retro Energy X 10

(Didn't find any AQ Special Energies in the box, probably have them in another box).

BJJ763 said:
OK took a quick look:

Crystal Shard X 7
Fisherman X 5
Juggler X 4
Oracle X 5
Pokémon Fan Club X 3
Town Volunteers X 4
Bounce Energy X 10
Cyclone Energy X 8
Retro Energy X 10

(Didn't find any AQ Special Energies in the box, probably have them in another box).
I am interested in all of them. LMK what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back