Please Close

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by panacea, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panacea

panacea New Member

Recently purchased 5 * TSD on ebay and only need one for my youngsters set.

More than willing consider offers in advance for for Secret Wonders cards.

Objective my 7 year old and I have set is to complete a Set of DP3 and a set of Reverse Foil DP3.

Posting in advance so that people can ponder for a while as cards will be unlikely to arrive here in ireland before end november to mid december 07.

We will leave the ebay links out of the thread.:thumb: Thanks,pokemonmike

Will probably try to snap up some more TSDs to trade over the coming weeks to save my youngster the disappointment of opening pack after pack of SW cards with duplicates.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
  2. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

I would be more than happy to pre-trade for your tsd's as I do plan on buying a case!:thumb: We can discuss it here or in pm if you wish.:smile:

3. panacea

panacea New Member

Still a noob here so didnt realise I cant post links to show bone fides .... I assure anyone here that I have purchased 3 TSDs on ebay.

Tks for the info pokemonmike ... feel free to shoot me a pm. I have no trade refs here as I am awaiting completion of several trades however I am happy to trust anyone with good trade refs.

Main objective is to complete a set of SW for my son then start out on a rev foil set so I am more than open to offers even if it means I park the two TSDs aside in advance subject to a trusted trader completing their side of the deal and letting me know when they have done so in order that I can ship in advance.

ie .... I am happy to parks the 2 * TSDs aside now even if someone wants until mid Dec or mid Jan to complete what they are offering.

If you need any ref checks feel free to repcheck me as LamFox on Asherons Call VN Boards where I have more than 10k posts and trade threads over the last 7+ years.

Hope that makes sense and thanks in advance

4. pokemonforever

pokemonforever New Member

While Mike is on this, I too would pre-trade DP: SW for TSD xX. I will be getting 4 cases. :cool:

5. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

All you need is SW, I would trade big for one of thoes TSD, CML, thanks

6. panacea

panacea New Member

I have committed to trade 3 out of my 5 TSDs to pokemonmike for SW cards excl Lv Xs

I still have 1 * TSD to trade an will need to trade for any of the following:

SW Lv Xs:
    I will make up reasonable difference via paypal and send first depending on your trade refs asI have only two trades here to date.

Tropical Tidal Wave 2006 or 2005 Top 16:I have Top 32 so would like to gradually trade for something my youngster can hang in his room. Again would add up to say US$55 to my TSD to get this card ..... depending on trade refs I will send payment and card in advance.

Charizard Ex Mint:
    Not really bothered with this but the TSD is not needed and since Char Ex seems like a tradeable card so I would add say $45 - $55 to my TSD and would be prepared to send in advance depending on trade refs

Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.