Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnaann

I am in the UK. Please don't offer trades unless you can send to me. I post worldwide.

I have no refs and will send 2nd. If you have the same number of refs as me then you must send first.

All my cards are mint to near mint condition. I expect yours to be the same. Please tell me if otherwise.

I will send all cards in toploaders.

None of my cards are fake and I expect yours to be the same

The cards I need most are in bold

Wants:

1 Sceptile GE

1 Leafeon MD

2 Leafeon LvX

2 Garchomp LvX

Lots of multi energies

Some Phione MD ( Evolution wish )

Lots of Empoleon MD

Lots of Team Galtic Wagers

Haves

Majestic Dawn:

Omastar

Articuno

Moltres

Kabutops

Darkrai

Great Encounters:

Dialga LvX Not from a tin

Palkia LvX Not from a tin

Darkrai LvX TIN

Pachirisu

2 Tangrowth

Darkrai ( Darkness Pursuit )

Dialga

RH Swampert

1 Togekiss

Secret Wonders:

RH Raikou

2 Suicune ( 1 RH )

Roserade

Jumpluff

Entei

RH Gallade

2 Blastoise ( 1RH )

RH Gastrodon West Sea

2 Electivire

3 Ho-oh ( 1 RH )

3 Magmortar

Mysterious Treasures

Electrivire Lv X

Magmortar Lv X

Ramparodos

Ambipom

Raichu

RH Alazakam

Tyrannitar

Blissey

Diamond and Pearl

2 Lucario Lv X TIN

Torterra Lv X TIN

Infernape Lv X TIN

Skuntank

Rhyperior

Lucario

Infernape

Roserade

2 Empoleon

Mismagius

Luxray

Promos

Magmortar DP20

Raichu DP21

Last edited:
hi interesed in promo magmortar and raichu cml there maybe something you fancy
also in uk :)

I have 7x Multi Energy (3x RH) that I would be willing to trade for your Togekiss GE, Pachirisu GE, and RH Gallade SW. LMK!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I also noticed some stuff you needed on your old thread. I have 2x Kabutops MD, 2x Kabuto MD, 3x Dome Fossil, 3x Chatot MD, and some Omastar and Empoleon basics and Stage 1s from MD. Also interested in your Magmortar Lv.X and Electivire Lv.X, in addition to the stuff mentioned above.

Last edited:
For future reference please take the time to change the titles of your old trading thread to "please close" or something along that line rather thasn request it in your new threads title. This is quoted from the trading forum rules you read upon posting here:

If you already have 2 and wish to start another for some strange reason, you can edit one and change the title of it to "Please Close". Here’s how you do that: First of all, go up to your earliest post in the thread that you no longer need – post #1. Head to the bottom of that post and click on the link that says, “edit”. When the screen opens back up, you can go down to the bottom of the box and click on the link called, “go advanced”. When it opens a second time, you can edit the title of your thread to, “Please Close,” “Mods, Please Close,” or “Please Lock,” or any appropriate combo of the above. We’d like to ask you to not edit your first post’s contents – just the title – when you want to close out a topic. This is for your own protection in the case that something happens. If you don’t edit the contents, the mods can look at the original contents to help you whenever trade disputes happen.

Those who have more than 2 topics open in the trade forum may find all their trade threads closed for a period of time.

Thanks in advance, Mike

Politoad - I just need 3 multi energys, Get me a trade.

Mike - Sorry, I tried to edit the title but couldn't figure out how.; I'll make sure I do in future,

Mikec103 - Thats a deal. PM me.

Superstar - I need 3 Empoleon, 2 Call energy and 1 Bronzong. Get me a trade.

I have to go, will reply to everyone else later. I don't need any cards from my old thread, sorry,

Yes that would be good. My friend is opening 8 MD packs today or tomorrow, so I will see if he gets any Bronzong or Empoleon first.

Nnaann, it might be a good idea to edit your title for this thread now so other mods don't wonder whether your other thread is closed or not. I'd appreciate it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back