please close

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by dragonfire, Jul 30, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonfire

dragonfire New Member

please close 17 characters

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  2. eauxmar

eauxmar New Member

the love of my life has to be ryanvergel. we met here on PokéGym <3 :D

3. Lazorman55

Lazorman55 New Member

Who is my Love Life?
    I'm not sure i get the question....

4. dragonfire

dragonfire New Member

ok any more love birds?

5. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

Hahaha reminds me of an old crush thread.

6. drrty byl

drrty byl New Member

My dogs. Just love em' to death..

7. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

That question doesn't even make grammatical sense.

8. your not even into girls and your starting a thread like his?

9. dragonfire

dragonfire New Member

i love my 2 dogs too!

10. ashinto

ashinto New Member

well then that's the love of your life, dragonfie, and i'd say my love would be,ummmmmmm, wow, i don't think i should say this on the internet........ (will post later when he finds some guts)

11. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Probaly only my cat but the only problem is it has made multiple attemps on my life lol. Then again who hasn't that I know. JK

12. POKEMAN

POKEMAN New Member

Um...why do you want to know this? That's kind of an...akward...question for a semi-children's forum :p

Man, blaziken1111!!! you go through more avitars than anyone I know. 3 in one day and counting!!!

POKEMAN

13. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

It's custom avatar day, and its only once a yr, so people are changeing them around trying to find the best one.

14. POKEMAN

POKEMAN New Member

Just my luck, I finally log on on custom avi day and I have no ideas for a decent avi. Oh-oh!!! I can put my strongbad dancing one on!!!

POKEMAN

15. toxictaipan

toxictaipan New Member

That's not really any of your business. And on top of that your not even into girls yet? This topic makes no sense.

16. metricus

metricus New Member

I loved that thread that was my source of weekend entertainment. As for my love life I think I made it pretty clear in the last thread I do love like that, and never will as I do not fell the need for it.

17. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

Ah, mine is a pretty young lady by by the name of Clarissa. We met on a Pokemon forum I was running a couple years back, and as luck would have it, she's very easy on the eyes, and she has all the qualities of a fantastic future mother and wife.

It's hard to meet a girl with good morals and a big, sexy brain AND everything else I just said. She's quite the catch.

Edit: Oh, yeah. Word of advice: Don't focus on dating until you're around 18. Y'all don't need drama like that at such a young age. It's not good for you. Wait until you're adult enough to handle possible rejection, then go for it. Worked for me. : )

18. ashinto

ashinto New Member

were is the old crush thread, i would like to see that for some of my entertainment.

19. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

Aww, why you want it closed?

: (

20. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

That thread was deleted a long time ago before I was a moderator. I avoided it, so I don't know why they deleted it, but I do know it got very out of hand, and perhaps it is best that this thread be closed, to avoid that again....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.