Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyboy_87

I'm looking to buy a Staff stamped DP25 Tropical Wind (from Worlds 2008). Condition must be mint.

I can only pay by Paypal (Existing balance). Since I can only return to the US on early September, I can only pay by then.

If interested, please post an offer. I can pay up to $80 for the card (inclusive of shipping)

Interested sellers please make sure you can post TO THE UNITED STATES.

Thank you

EeveeLover: I'll be returning to the US on the 29th of August, it should have available funds to pay you after the 5th of September.

Will you be willing to hold onto the card till the 5th?

Does anyone still have this?

I'm now offering about $70 - $90 + cards (within value) to sum up a total $120 for it. Please PM me a list of what cards you need.

Pleae reply if you are willing trade/sell one.

Thank you.

Did it fall through with eeveelover?
If it did, I'll go for that.
Otherwise, I don't want to step on his toes.
Do you have a list?
I basically need trainers.

We didn't strike a deal :( I would not have re-posted here if we did.

Do you mean DP-on Trainers (including Supporters and Stadiums)? Here's a list (I did not list this under the trades nor sales section), They are all from Diamond and Pearl onwards, but none of them are RH:

2x Bebe's Search
4x Team Galactic's Mars
2x Fossil Excavator
2x Speed Stadium
7x Dusk Ball
4x Quick Ball
1x Amulet Coin
3x Prof Oak's Visit
2x Mom's Kindness
3x Moonlight Stadium
1x Night Maintenance
1x Roseanne's Research
2x Team Galatic's Wager
1x Cynthia's Feelings

Does any of these interest you? Are you interested in any holos/rares/LV.X?

Last edited:
Fly, would you do the original $80 + a pack of Silver Pika sleeves for the Staff Card? I feel really bad for backing out of the deal we started making, that is if you and 'Pop can't work a deal.

LMK what you think.

Well, Pokepop has not gotten back to me. I'll see whether is he willing to trade/sell to me or not; then I'll get back to you.

Thanks.

Hi... I don't need the Tropical Wind anymore, as I bought it from another source.

Please lock/close this topic.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back