Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please help me with my fan-fic (Yu-Gi-Oh)

BuddyBoy

I have started writing a fan-fic about yu-gi-oh. In it the heroes go out seeking the 1,000 millennium items (hence their names) so far I am up to 20. So in other words I'm in over my head and need help. I am up for suggestions of items. If you feel like giving me a hand just tell me your item's name, what it does, and what it looks like. Any help will be created and appreciated. Thanks in advance.

My advice: Cut the number of items you want to create. Your 1/50th of the way done and you need help. Otherwise the Millenium Sword.

Dude... 1000 items is way, way too much. Trust me, I'm a relatively experienced writer. Keep things simple otherwise you'll run out of ideas quickly, thus anything you write will be Magikrap, and any readers will just say "well this is lame" and not bother to read.

Tauk, Ring, Rod, Puzzle, Eye, Ankh, and Scale are enough Sennen Items without getting silly.

Marril said:
Dude... 1000 items is way, way too much. Trust me, I'm a relatively experienced writer. Keep things simple otherwise you'll run out of ideas quickly, thus anything you write will be Magikrap, and any readers will just say "well this is lame" and not bother to read.

Tauk, Ring, Rod, Puzzle, Eye, Ankh, and Scale are enough Sennen Items without getting silly.

Marril I can respect your option, but one of my characters asks Yugi why are they called the millennium if their is only seven of them. I also have my friends on it and we have acutely thought up a few more. If you know any Yu-Gi-Oh cards that have the millennium eye symbol on it I could also use those too. (Examples: millennium shield, millennium golm, flame dancer, etc.) I am not planing to put this on the web but just really to my friends and anyone who asks. The whole 1,000 items does not happen until after battle city. (which is where they currently are)

Actually, the word "sennen" can also be used to mean an eternity as well as a thousand years. The eternal power of the seven items, probably.

Joshman said:
I got the Millenium Gold Cap Tooth fo shizzle!

Millenium Tooth Cap? That'd probably help my toothache right now... I could see it now...

*tooth starts hurting*

No! Bad!

*tooth stops hurting* :p

And this is in the Anime forum????? Moving to RTC.

Back