please help - psychic PKMN to go with Cresselia

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by sleep lock, Jul 9, 2008.

1. sleep lock

sleep lock New Member

What would be good psychic pokemon to run with cresselia lv.X(sorry if spelled wrong) I been thinking and I cant figure it out:confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

A good place to put this question is in the Cards: ... forum.

3. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

Gardevoir MIGHT work. Dusknoir, too.

4. Professor Elm

Professor Elm Active Member

Dusknoir, GG, Mismagius, Banette, tons of different stuff.
    It's overall a good card. It also goes well with a lot of other Pokemon that aren't psychic.

5. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Well, keep in mind the most useful aspect of Cresselia is moving damage counters around.

So with that mind... What kind of decks will leave a lot of damage counters all over the place for Cresselia to surprise the opponent and resort their damage? I can think of a few like Gengar, Gardevoir LV.X, Dusknoir (Both of them, Intense Fight in Destroyed Sky though), Flygon EX d, etc.

But I'd break the "Must be Psychic" mentality fairly soon. Cresselia itself is REALLY weak to a certain Psychic Type (Gardevoir), and since most psychic pokemon also have Psychic weakness, it's not a good idea to double up on how easy it is to kill your deck. Plus, since Cresselia itself really shouldn't be attacking (why would you want your generator to go commit suicide...?), you can really run any color of pokemon with it and be okay energy wise.

6. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

Gallade, Palkia, and Cresselia might make a good deck if you have Switch. It would be slow, but if you had 'em all up, it would be way killer.
    1. Sonic Blade.
    2. Next turn use Palkia's power to bring out whatever you Sonic Bladed last turn.
    3. Switch to Cresselia, move a counter to the Bladed Pokemon, then KO for 2.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Actually, you don't need Palkia really. Just Sonic Blade all over, then pick them out one by one.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  7. sleep lock

sleep lock New Member

thank you yoyofsho16 great idea

8. skarmory777

skarmory777 New Member

Bronzong is better. Use bronzong to bash powers. And reduce the damage on himself. Cresselia moves the reduced damage off bronzong to one of their pokemon with powers.