Please help with blissey deck for cities

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by panda45, Dec 27, 2007.

1. panda45

panda45 New Member

okay so i am planning on playing blissey turbo this weekend and i was thinking about some cards that would help agianst gardy/gallade.... and i started playing the deck with the sableye with rummage bc i am trying the "fishing engine" and cessation crystal and it works. then i tried it with the CG sableye w/o the cessation crystal and agian it worked but the problem is that once gardy/gallade sets up they hit my blissey to hard. then i thought that i would try to disrupt there set up with absol and it sort of worked.... but i was wondering if i should put er2 in the deck for late game when they are trying to kill my blissey with psychic cut but they either lose a dre or need to attack agian... so can i get some input on what to do with my blissey deck?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
  2. MrMeches

MrMeches New Member

PRACTICE< PRACTICE< PRACTICE!!!

I sent a PM to you giving you some pointers about the List I used. Disable is the way to go.. trust me!

Excavate is nice and a T1 Disable on Absol gives you a chance to setup Blissey!!

Holon FF is the key to that matchup and forcing the early KO form them carries oyu through a lot more than ppl realize. If you get the FF and a Fire on it, They have to Flip over 4 to OHKO you. This is key in early game! It is ok to sac the first Blissey for this Reason as it is easy to setup another quickly!! (As Long as they aren't prized!)

Good Luck and Practice!!

~Prof. Fish~

3. panda45

panda45 New Member

hey should i excavate before or after i play something like pokenav or pokedex or anything else?

4. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

For a pure Blissey build against Gallade Holon WP and a Water Energy will prevent the damage counters from Sonic Blade. Using Potion and Super Scoop Up and Warp Point can also disruprt the Gallade going to town on your Blissey.

5. gallade

gallade New Member

how about blissy wp energy and bannete with some water energys

6. MrMeches

MrMeches New Member

Whereas you think that would be good (WP) it really muddles the deck. FF is plenty for gallade and Banette is inferior to Sableye CG.

7. gallade

gallade New Member

ok how about blastoise sw

8. mewlover777

mewlover777 New Member

no no no

take out sableyes and add absols to disrupt them early game and give you the advantage
    it also helps if they run windsotmr u might discard them
    run FF or WP but if you run WP their just going to use their second attack... so I'd say use FF and fire energies and boosts and scrambles prolly just 1 or 2 scrambles really 4 FFs and 3-4 boosts