Please Lock

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Red Haired Shanks, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks New Member

Please Lock this thread, there's no more use of it

~Norman

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  2. ragingphantom

ragingphantom New Member

actually, you would have to hit then devo, but that doesnt really matter. which pika are u using? i recommend the electro recycle one (MT or SW i believe)

3. usfbulls

usfbulls New Member

when will raichu lvx be available here??

4. Red Haired Shanks

Raichu LvX will be released in the United States the same time that Secret Wonders were available in 2007

5. mewoxys666

mewoxys666 New Member

Umm...how is this supposed to beat Rhyperior again? I don't quite get how that works...

6. Red Haired Shanks

Alright, I'll explain you this. I Bam! then De-Volve. Just like the title of my post. If somebody did Rhyhorn/Rare Candy/Rhyperior, I'll hit, then attack the additioal for it's poke-body when It levels up with something like 60 damage on Rhyhorn then, knock out!

7. Politoed666

Politoed666 New Member

Keep in mind that you can't devolve Lv.Xs.

8. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

really?
    predicted by over 100 fans???
    who are these "fans" exactly
    *sigh*

9. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

dude this deck is not going to win cities, these so called *fans* are most likely ur little siblings and little 7 year old noobz who have never seen any other deck

ditch the smeargles and vire for a 2-2 claydol and more trainers

10. Aggy&Co.

Aggy&Co. Member

If your playing this way then unknown G to keep the status effects off Raichu. good luck with this puppy

11. Red Haired Shanks

Can anyone explain what to take out and put in? It would help me way more to edit.

And some of these fans are national champions masters, you just didn't see it in play yet. Wait till you play one, the reason will be sitting right in front of you.

12. marill95

marill95 New Member

ill bet he actually did ask 100 fans, he went to an appliance store, opened up all the box fans, and asked them, lol this deck wont go anywhere it is just another idea

13. Politoed666

Politoed666 New Member

No need to be so nasty about it. It's not a bad deck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.