Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

please look

FatalAeroX

which deck is the best to use for nationals?GG?magmortar?empoleon?infercatty?banette?pls hlp...if there are any other better decks pls post it...:thumb:...thx in advance

Yeah, IF our CURRENT format, then in MY opinion, Empo is the way to go!!!

If the MD is added by then, you have a FEW NEW deck ideas available in that set, I have ALREADY had mine planned out from the new set for a little over 2 months, IT SWIMS!!!

i think the format is
--> EX Holon Phantoms
EX Crystal Guardians
EX Dragon Frontiers
EX Power Keepers
Diamond & Pearl
Diamond & Pearl – Mysterious Treasures
Diamond & Pearl Trainer Kit
POP Series 4 Promo Cards
POP Series 5 Promo Cards
POP Series 6 Promo Cards
All Black Star Promos numbered 037–040 and DP01 & higher

thats what i saw at the pokemon website...mine is nationals in malaysia...

Since you seem to be playing HP-MT, Blissey is a very good choice. Any variation will do. It's fast, reliable, powerful, and I love it. If it wasn't for Gallade, I'd be playing it right now. But since you don't have Gallade in HP-MT, then...

IF you have SW, G&G is the play! Banette and Magmortar are also good choices, but G&G, or Plox, is really good.

If you have GE, not much difference. Still Banette, Magmortar and G&G/Plox.

If MD, I don't know. Eeveelutions, Sceptile/Leafeon, Fossils, ect. are all good. We also don't know 20 cards in the set, so there might be something game-breaking there (Kingdra DP5, anyone?).

Other good choices are Infernape, Garchomp, Empoleon, Honchkrow, and Lucario. They aren't Tier 1, but they'll do.

EDIT: And if you don't have GE yet, Cessation Crystal is a VERY good Trainer.

I ALREADY CLAIMED Kingdra DP5, lol, Hence the sig! Been planning on USING him for almost 3 months!

FA, the format in Malaysia is HP-GE. MD should be included since the PR is 1 week before Nats. If MD IS included, then the format should be HP-MD, including the Trainer Kit, POP & Promo cards you listed...

Back