PLOX My FINAL and DEFINITE nats deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by gardevoirlvx, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gardevoirlvx

gardevoirlvx New Member

The reason my empoleon deck isn't going to be my real nats deck is beacuse I had to trade 3 of my empoleons to my friend.:frown: So now my only choice is PLOX.So I just wanted to make sure it is ok and to see if it needs any changes. So here it is.

pokemon 20
    4Ralts SW
    2Kirlia SW
    3Gardevoir SW
    2Gallade SW
    1Gardevoir LVX SW
    1Duskull DP
    1Dusknoir DP
    2Baltoy GE
    2Claydol GE
    2Phione (#12)

Trainers 21
    4Celio's Network
    4Rare Candy
    2Team Galactic's Wager
    2Professor Oak's Visit
    2Night Maintenance
    2Roseanne's Research
    2PlusPower
    2Warp Point
    1Time-Space Distortion

NRG 19
    9:psychic:
    4DRE
    4Call Energy
    2Scramble Energy

Strat: The ussual Plox strat.

This is my final choice for nats.
    Any suggestions are appriciated.
    Thank You,
    gardevoirlvx:psychic:

2. vaporeon

vaporeon Moderator

Why do people need to post decks that has a whole article for them in the Deck Help and Strategy. Mods should only make this for people who make their own decks a need help with them.

3. baby mario

baby mario Front Page Article Editor<br><a href="http://pokeg

Looks good, but 19 Energy is probably too many. You can afford to drop a couple of Psychic and a NM to make room for another TGW and either Steven's or another Rosanne.

With Omastar likely to be very popular, I would consider running 3 Kirlia rather than 2.

4. empoleonperson

empoleonperson Active Member

take 3 nrgs out add in 3 windstorms youre proably going to need them crystal beach hurts and cessation does too

take out tsd and add in a cessation crystal for when you attack with gallade or dusknoir. And you can keep the lock on,.

5. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

theres to much energy in here, i would take out 2-3 to add in 2 stevens and roseannes or mentor.. Also you might want to consider playing strength charm over plus power because strength charm can be attached to draw more with claydol and it doesnt get discarded at the end of your turn..

6. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

If this is your FINAL and DEFINATE deck, then why post it for us to help you?

7. crazy trader

crazy trader New Member

u should take out some of the different variants of supporter, u will find that it will find out that your deck will work alot more in your advantage up against mirror match plox. u will not loose any strenght in the deck because u still have the basics and then u have your gard'y. try it out.

8. Meesie6x6

Meesie6x6 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

made my fixes,
    the idea of pachirisu and unown Q is that you always have a t1 or t2 pachirisu
    and no dead cards in your deck (3 pachirisu):wink:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

o another option is to kick 1 :psy: energy out and a warp point for 1 phoebi's stadium and a windstorm

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.