Plox

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Gigabyte, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gigabyte

Gigabyte New Member

Ok Plox....

Pokemom: 18
    1 Gardevoir lvl.X
    3 Gardevoir
    2 Gallade
    2 Kirlia
    4 Ralts
    2 Furret
    4 Sentret

Trainers: 26
    4 RareCandy
    3 Bebes Search
    3 Rosaines Researsch
    3 POV
    3 TGM
    3 NM
    2 Windstorm
    2 TGW
    2 Warp Point
    1 Premier Ball

Energy: 16
    4 DRE
    2 Scramble
    9 Psychic
    1 Fighting

Strategy:First you get out a sentret, then you get a Gardevoir and telepass evory turn!!!
    Then you Psychic lock them and finish them off with Gallade if you want......

2. crazycarl91

crazycarl91 New Member

make the Bebes Search celios

3. Gigabyte

Gigabyte New Member

Ok thanks

4. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

Sorry, but just having 3 Gardevoir in the deck does not make it Plox. You are also missing some important tech lines and you have way too much in the way of straight draw supporters. I also don't like Furrett in Plox, I find the passive Claydol works a bit better. That way you are still cycling through the deck, but you are also still free to Psychic Lock or counter attack with Gallade.

5. Gigabyte

Gigabyte New Member

Yes i know, but sentret is like the starter of Plox, and then just get a furret. Or i might take out furret and add in claydol 2-2.

6. gengardeckwinzz

gengardeckwinzz New Member

yeah i'd make room for the 2-2 claydol line and i've also seen people run this with an allakazham line(friend top cutted with it at CA states in masters)

7. falcom4ever

falcom4ever New Member

This is not a Pl0x, and this not original.

Couldn't you have a look to the many and many other Pl0x that was posted in this forum ?

8. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Try this:

Pokemon (20):

Gardevoir x3
    Gardevoir Lv.X x1
    Gallade x2
    Kirlia x2
    Ralts x4
    Furret x2
    Sentret x4
    Dusknoir/Blastoise d x1
    Duskull/Squirtle x1

Trainers (24):

Ceilio's x3
    Candy x4
    POV x3
    Roseanne's x3
    Night Maintenance x2
    Wager x4
    Mars x2
    Warp Point x2

Energy (16):

DRE x4
    Scramble x2
    Psychic x9
    Fighting x1

First off, I find that Telepass and my Draw Supporters are enough draw without Claydol. Claydol needs for you to have 7- cards in your hand, and Telepass easily nets you a POV a turn, or a Ceilio's. Second, Furret is amazing here, it sets you up COMPLETELY. Get a Candy and Gardevoir, next turn you DRE that Gardevoir, get another. It can also get out your techs fast, and it can even get multiples of itself. Dusknoir or Blastoise are personal preference, I'd go with Noir, but if Banette is heavily played in your area (or any other fast Psychic type, for that matter), try out Blastoise. Now, on to the strategy:

Well, Senret start, but Ralts is fine too. If Ralts, just stall with Hypnosis until you can get a Senret or a Gardevior going. If Senret, Grope. Then, Ceilio's for a Furret, Evolve, and Keen Eye for whatever 2 cards your heart desires. Keen Eye for a bit, until it gets KO'd. Now, push up that powered up Gardevoir, and Wager, then Psychic Lock. Most decks run Claydol as their main draw source, so that Psychic Lock can completely stop their drawing. Then, even better then that, it stops Typhlo/Blaze, Delcatty, and Telepass! And you do 60 damage in the process, or 90 to Gardevoir/Gallade. Your opponent should have played a Wager by now, so now you can just Telepass their Wager + Psychic Lock for the win! If you need to OHKO something big, like Magmortar, put up Gallade, and start flipping those Prizes!

9. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

This is my list and it's really fast.

POKEMON: 13

x3 Ralts SW
    x1 Ralts DF
    x3 Kirlia
    x3 Gardevoir
    x2 Gallade
    x1 Gardevoir Lv.X

TRAINERS: 31

x4 Celio's Network
    x2 Roseanne's Research
    x2 Stregth Charm
    x3 Plus Power
    x1 Scott
    x1 Phoebe's Stadium
    x2 Professor Oak's Visit
    x2 Steven's Advice
    x2 Lake Boundary
    x4 Rare Candy
    x3 Quick Ball
    x2 Night Maintenence
    x1 Time-Space Distortion
    x2 Team Galactic's Wager

ENERGYS: 16

x4 Double Rainbow
    x2 Scramble
    x2 Fighting
    x8 Psychic

10. crazycarl91

crazycarl91 New Member

I like the bstois teck so i can run lake boundry for mirror matchup. also i like furret
    more than claydoll and yes i have played both.

11. smacktack15

smacktack15 New Member

Blastoise is bad in mirror & vs Banette.

12. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

You need Claydol.

13. Pikamaster

Pikamaster Active Member

No blastoise and no furret. No mars, no premiere ball and no oaks visit. Have 4 fighting NRG and only 2 night matinance. Use a 2-2 claydol and run 2 pachirisu. Have another kirlia. I got 1st at 2 states with those adjustments. Oh, and 2 lake boundary.

14. MetronOob

MetronOob New Member

here is the list i am running

4 ralts
    2 kirlia
    3 gallade
    2 gardy
    1 gardy lvX
    1 Baltoy
    1 claydol
    1 duskull
    1 dusknoir
    4 absol

1 lake boundary
    1 windstorm
    4 team glatics wager
    2 warp point
    2 celios
    1 Stevens
    4 candy
    1 moonlight stadium
    2 TV reporter
    1 copycat
    1 plus power
    2 night maintance
    2 Roseanne’s

4 dre
    4 multi
    1 scramble
    7 psychic

and i was one play that i missed from making top cut and mw regionals with this deck

15. Gigabyte

Gigabyte New Member

Yes ,it is just i think furret has to go with g and g not claydol .Because furret gets you 2 cards of your choice in your deck it sets you up so much.....

16. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

And with Gardevoir, you're easily drawing 3 cards a turn or something... I don't know, many times in my G&G, I've had a big hand. Claydol might work, but you don't WANT 7- cards in your hand... Telepass can net you that. Furret, on the other hand, nets you 2 cards of your choice from your deck - Trainers, Supporters, Tools, Stadiums, Pokemon, Basic Energy, or Special Energy. So, had a Senret start with a Ralts on your Bench, and a bunch of Energy in your hand, except for a Furret? Evolve Sentret, get out a Candy and Gardevoir. Next turn, Candy Ralts to Gardevoir, DRE, WIN.

17. Gigabyte

Gigabyte New Member

Thanks for the help.

18. ryanvergel

ryanvergel New Member

Plox=4 wager, 4 dre, 3 gardy sw, 2 claydol, 2 gallade

This doesn't have those features...

19. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Use Celio's Network instead of Bebe's Search.

20. Gigabyte

Gigabyte New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.