3 celios
1 bebe's search
4 professor oaks visit
3 steven's advice
2 roseanne's
4 wager
4 rare candy
3 master ball

Take out the master balls and the touros and add in 1 gallade and 4 Stantler. Also take out the blastoise and stevens is a waste of space because you have 4 oaks and 7 draw cards with claydol and gardy is way too much. Add in 1 roseannes because you need to get your basics and add in plus powers because then you can get kills with gardy.

This is actually really close to the deck I used to go undefeated in the swiss rounds at my regionals. I think you should play Dusknoir over Blastoise d, but I understand why you have that in here. I used 1 Tauros and 1 Unown G (not terribly useful, will probably remove it) along with a 1-1 Cresselia line to help set up KO's and Bring Downs. Holon WP should probably be in here in place of 1 or 2 Psychic, as free retreat can really help this deck out with Gardy X. I don't see the need for the Master Ball and Prof Oak's Visits and would use those spots to foucs on more search and the next couple of cards. You want at least 2 Night Maintenance in this to recover from trading your big hitters with you opponent during the match. Warp Point should definatley be played in Plox as well. It can, and will, win you games. Think of it as a way to snipe the bench, disrupt your opponent, and move Cess Crystal all in one card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back