2 Crystal Beach
2 Lake Boundary
2 1 NM/1 TSD
2 Warp Point
3 TVR
2 Steven's Advice

Energy- (13)
13 Psychic Energy

Start with Ekans and, hopefully T1 Poison. Evolve to Arbok to deal 50 a turn when Poisoned. Weezing for maximum poison damage. Toxicroak to keep Poison on when they evolve. Claydol to refresh hand. Ball Engine to limit Gardevoir's Telepass and good combo with Claydol. Comments?

how does this deck work out for you? my friend ran against a poison deck at a regional and i thought i'd be fun to build one and annoy him with it. =p

This is my opinion for you:

Pokemon- (23)
3 Pachirisu
3 Ekans GE
3 Arbok GE
4 Koffing GE
4 Weezing GE
2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE
1 Croagunk MT
1 Toxicroak MT

Trainers- (24)
4 Master Ball
3 Dusk Ball
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Crystal Beach
2 Lake Boundary
2 1 NM/1 TSD
2 Warp Point
3 Bill's Maintenance
2 Steven's Advice

Energy- (13)

10 Psychic Energy
3 Holon WP

WP works wonders in here since it gives you free retreat. Mostly you will be attacking with Arbok so the 10 Psychic with MAXED out Roseanne's helps. Pachi is a definite starter for you!! Gives you a quick chance to look through the deck and get a game plan! I know he takes a bench spot, but it is worth it in early game and against EmpoLock. Nice deck and GL!

~Prof. Fish~

here is a verry usefull pokemon

MUK

poisons the opponents pokemon as soon as it has a grass, DRE, scramble and or multi energy attached to it.

That Muk idea sounds interesting. Try a 1-1 line of him and just let it sit on the bench for the whole game and Poison your opponent.

~Flygon999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back