(2) Low Pressure System
(3) Town Volunteers
(2) Lanette's Net Search
(2) Mr. Briney's Compassion

Energy: (24)

(8) Grass Energy
(8) Electric Energy
(8) Psychic Energy

A new version of a deck of mine (my first E-On deck to be exact). The first version was Shiftry/ Weezing, which did rather well, but had almost no Pokémon support. The other version was Cacturne/ Electabuzz and now this version. I added the Wobb's as Pokémon support and to cover both Weaknesses (and to max out Lanette).

This is my first deck to run more than two types of energy as well. I have thought about adding Lady Outing, but Elekid takes care of my energy for me.

Suggestions? Thoughts?

ok, well there are a few things that gotta go

first off, don't play 24 energies

next, why do you have 3 elekids? there is no reason why they should be there

after that, briny's compassion won't help since most monsters will be able to OHKO all of ur pokes

if you want to keep all of the pokes that are in there, i would try something like this

4 koffing
3 weezing
3 electabuzz
3 wobbuffet
2 skitty
2 delcatty
-17-

4 lightning
4 psychic
4 multi
7 grass
-19-

3 copycat
3 tv reporter
3 research
2 oracle
4 moomoo milk
3 warp point
2 strength charm
2 net search/lightning cube
1 LPS
1 Town Vol
-24-

i would like to think that this will run smoother

one other idea is to scrap 4 cards for 4 ER2, but it depends on ur environment

hope this helps

I do agree with you there. This was just a testing idea, but I don't know.

Here's my current deck (the first version), feel free to help out as I am unsure with it,

(4) Seedot (surprise attack)
(2) Nuzleaf (razor leaf)
(4) Shiftry (Feint Attack)
(3) Koffing
(3) Weezing
(3) Electabuzz

(4) Copycat
(3) TV Reporter
(2) PFC
(3) TV
(2) Mirage Stadium
(3) Switch
(3) Rare Candy
(3) Briney's

(4) Boost
(9) Grass
(5) Lighting

I was thinking of removing the Buzz's, as awesome as they are. Maybe add Zangoose (since Dragon decks are becoming more popular in my area) problem is, how to get ahold a few of them. =p

I prefer the latter version over the previous one I posted. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
ah a shiftry deck eh?

now that's a personal favorite of mine, with just a few tweaks

-2 shiftry
+2 shiftry (holo)

-1 koffing
-1 weezing
-1 boost
-3 brineys (with the rare candies, it hurts too much)
-2 buzz
-5 lightning
-1 TV
-3 switch
-2 mirage stadium
=19

+1 LPS (mirage hurts you too much, plus too many people have switching cards)
+2 oracle
+2 skitty
+2 delcatty
+3 multi
+1 marill
+1 azurill
+1 fisherman
+3 moo moo milk
+3 warp nrg
=19

the biggest point of shiftry is to attack the bench with the non-holo while keeping the active off guard by sending nrg back to their hands so they can't attack fully with their active

i don't know what to take out but i would suggest putting in 4 energy removal 2's

but that's just my opinion

I knew someone was going to point out that there are too many swicthing cards for Mirage to be any use. LPS would be a good idea actually. Moo Moo Milk, I'm not so sure though. I just dislike having to flip coins for trainers (which is also why I don't use any of the new NRG removals). It's a good card though, when it works I mean.

Why the lone Marrill though? And I assume that's a holo Delcatty correct?

- 2 Buzz
- 5 L energy?

Then how will I attack with the lone Buzz left? =D

Last edited:
good point about the flips, but they won't allow us to have my beautiful original removals, so you gotta use what is necessary

the marril is there for a good free retreat and for a small protection from fire

you can attack with the buzz, and the marril for that matter, with the 3 multis that i teched in

and that question about holo delcatty is rather rhetorical......... yes i meant the holo catty

any other questions?

Last edited:
Right, missed the Multis there, my bad.

I'll play test it with a few cards that you mentioned. My deck has done fine, as I have tested it againts a few Modified/Unlimited decks (where I play, they like to use modified like supporters and a few Gold Berry's and Oak's, they're crazy like that) while mine is entirely modified and if I recall, it's 5-8 which is pretty good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back