Pokémon TCG Tournament at Eirtakon 2013 Ireland

Discussion in 'Conventions' started by popzmaster, Sep 5, 2013.

1. popzmaster

popzmaster New Member

Hi Guys,

Eirtakon is Ireland's longest running and largest anime and manga event and for the first time ever the Pokémon Tournaments are being hosted by the folks who bring you Emerald Island Gym League in Dublin, Ireland!

Eirtakon takes place from Nov 22nd-24th this year in Croke Park, Dublin, with the Pokémon TCG tournament on Sunday the 24th

This tournament had already been sanctioned so all details are on the Event page on the Pokemon.com website which I'll link without further ado...

https://www.pokemon.com/us/account/play-pokemon-tournaments/13-11-000004/

I know this may not reach many people who can attend, but even if it attracts a few new players to the community over here I'd be ecstatic! So, I hope to see as many of you who can get to Eirtakon as possible!!!

2. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

Would it be a good thing if that tournament was a League Challenge? Obviously it would count as your one league challenge for that first season, unless P!P agree to an extra tournament.

3. popzmaster

popzmaster New Member

Sorry for the late reply Ian, I think it would be a fantastic thing if this tournament was a League Challenge.