Poke-Egg Help

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Dek, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Dek

Dek New Member

Im trying to make a mudkip using Poke-egg formulas for my friend. Is there any sort of combination I can use to make this work?

2. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

What exactly are you trying to breed onto the Mudkip?

3. Dek

Dek New Member

nothing, i just need a mudkip

4. Dadizar

Dadizar New Member

If you have a female Mudkip, leave it at the day care center with a male from the following list:

Aggron, Aron, Azumarill, Clamperl, Corphish, Corsola, Crawdaunt, Exploud, Feebas, Golduck, Gorebyss, Grovyle, Horsea, Huntail, Lairon, Lombre, Lotad, Loudred, Ludicolo, Marill, Masquerain, Milotec, Pelipper, Psyduck, Rhydon, Rhyhorn, Sceptile, Seaking, Sealeo, Spheal, Surskit, Treecko, Tropius, Walrein, Whismur, or Wingull.

Hope this helps.

5. Dek

Dek New Member

and if my Swampert is Male...?

6. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

You have to have a Female Swampert/Marshtomp/Mudkip, a Male one can mate with it, but breeding rules clearly state that the egg will be the basic form of whatever Female Pokemon you leave in the day care.

There are a few exceptions, but they are Pokemon like Nidoran Male/Female, Illumise/Volbeat, and others that are simular, but specific genders. Then it is 50% one or the other....

Well, without a Female Mudkip or evo, you will need a Pokemon that is unavailable at this time. The only Pokemon that can breed with a Male and give you the same Pokemon is Ditto.

7. Dek

Dek New Member

but it...
    a. will return in the new Red/Blue, right?
    b. be transferable into Ruby/Saphire from the new Red/Blue, right?

8. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Yes, Ditto will be back, so eventually you will be able to breed a Male Swampert to get Mudkip eggs

Until then you need a female, sorry dude