Poke-neo To Return This Weekend!

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Tyranitar666, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyranitar666

Tyranitar666 New Member

Yes, despite the inability of Trump Bunny to retain our old server name, Poke-Neo will indeed make a return, this time based off of Hostboard, until a better alternative is located. This time it will be run by me and my friend Taskmaster. It will start up this weekend once we work everything out, and anyone who went to the old site, simply AIM me and ill give you the addy. I will not post it due to the fact that the site is not appropriate for all viewers in my eyes.

2. )v(ajin_ipg21

)v(ajin_ipg21 New Member

o_O

Like me? :p

Poke-Neo what is that?
    Wasn't it infamous at one time.

Don't be strangers around these parts tho.

*Well some of you, j/k*

3. Tyranitar666

Tyranitar666 New Member

Yes, Poke-Neo was out about a month or two before Poke Revolution and resulted in about the same issues. BUT, this April, me and Brandon ( Trump Bunny ) brought it back, and this time it hit new heights in deck building, as well as raunch. Almost every top deck in the format ( MMF ) was created and perfected on NEO and at Gen Con this year, nearly every top placer in events were from NEO. ( Jason K in the Prof Championship, Jim Ferrel and Brian Six in the TMP Championship...etc etc ) Jasons Scizor Furret Muk creation was discussed heavily and turned into the monster it is today on our forums. I am proud of the site because it has not only been able to remain a place for all of us to hang out and be ourselves, but we have been able to maintain and incredible quality to our deck section, the likes of which surely hasn't been seen since the original Poke-Ruins.

I am not trying to be a stranger, but merely not expose those who should not be exposed to the site. We have alot of inappropriate language and comments, plus we have always valued our deck section as n00b free, with almost every single poster being extremely skilled and offering very impressive deck ideas. Once the site gets back on its feet, Id be more than welcome to consider letting a few people trickle into it, but right now, we have a format to break!

4. I am not trying to be a stranger, but merely not expose those who should not be exposed to the site. We have alot of inappropriate language and comments, plus we have always valued our deck section as n00b free, with almost every single poster being extremely skilled and offering very impressive deck ideas. Once the site gets back on its feet, Id be more than welcome to consider letting a few people trickle into it, but right now, we have a format to break!

So, you're basically being horribly eliteist, saying "OH GNO! N00BIES WIL OVERUN TEH FORUMZ"? If you're afraid that somebody will be offended, don't talk about it, otherwise someone will IM you, get the address, and be all "you're all such bad people, I'm going to give this to all my friends and spam you".

Just advice.

5. RaNd0m

RaNd0m New Member

Roboto, he's NOT advertising it publically because there is QUESTIONABLE content at the forums. Don't try pulling the "leetist" label out of your butt on it...

~ RaNd0m

6. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Keep this to e-mail Random.....

I`ll lock this since the intent has been served...

`Sensei

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.