Poke Powers

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Mudkip711, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Mudkip711

Mudkip711 New Member

Would Bronzong MD, Alakazam MT, and Aerodactyl Md be a good combo in a deck for stopping pokepowers because it screws up your entire opponent's play by putting damage onto their bench and it discards 2 cards?

please post

Here are the card's abilities
    ------------------------------------------

Bronzong- puts 1 damage on each of opponets pokemon that has poke power between turns

alakazam- when opponet uses pokepower discard 2 cards from their hand and the power does nothing

aerodactyl- when opponet's pokemon uses a poke power put 20 damage on that pokemon

2. TLesky

TLesky Active Member

Interesting concept. I think without some sort of set up Poke or drawing Poke like Claydol, you may struggle to get all of the elements working together. It does have some potential.:thumb:

3. Mudkip711

Mudkip711 New Member

thanx
    but what should be the starter:
    furret
    phione
    pachi

please keep them coming

4. kangaroo

kangaroo New Member

wouldn't the alakazam stop the power before it finishes, so the aerodactyl wouldnt do any damage?

5. Garch

Garch <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

No, alakazams power says treat it as though they used it, so I think it would still hurt them. Neat idea, I'd like to see it work. :thumb:

6. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

The one problem I see, is Banette. It doesn't need any powers and can usually KO your pokemon in one shot with a Banette in the discard

7. procircuitscrub

procircuitscrub New Member

Nice concept...but Empolion will WRECK this...it just doesn't need powers to win.