PokeBeach nomore or a cruel April Fools day joke?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by THE FT. LAUD. LOUD MOUTH, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edit: there is nothing to be glad about here... unless it turns out to be a joke

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2008
  2. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

Wow. :eek: I'm so glad I got all the card blanks off there just the other day. Anyone know where I can find ex series blanks now? :confused:

3. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

Ahhhh, but anthoy, subtlety is everything. Maybe he said "this is not an april fool's joke" to TRICK people. ;)

Anyways, we shall see. Get back to me in 24 hours.

4. Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga Active Member

The lesson is, don't trust anyone but yourself to migrate your Web site.

5. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Hope its a joke

6. rhodesia123

rhodesia123 New Member

this is an april fools joke

7. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

If it wasn't for Phione, I might think that there was a very small chance this wasn't a joke. After the phony Phione, I'm not that likely to believe stuff like this.

8. poketo

poketo New Member

I really hope this is a joke i Really need redshark for playing.
    I don't expect that this is a joke and it is real life but we'll find out in a few hours but but why whould he change the layout for a joke?
    My pick is that he got skrewed over and we may not see pokebeach again.

... Or he just needs to make the layout again but I know how it long it is to make that complex of a site he may need help from other people.

Or he can post all the information here since i have seen he has account here.

9. Jason

Jason New Member

serebii is for games/anime

beach or gym is for tcg/tfg
    cheers

10. poketo

poketo New Member

and Pojo is really only known about the CotD

11. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

keep it civil in this thread

Jon, if this is for real, I'm truly shocked and feel horrible for you. I seriously doubt Dreamhost has no backup, that stuff is on a rotation, tape or disk, they're not going in there to delete the 'departed clients', they'll just let the rotation take them out; bug them some more. You know how to go up the ladder... do it. and soon. Kim

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  12. Gir

Gir New Member

I would be extremely disappointed if is not a joke. Especially if he decides not to rebuild the site..

13. Broccili_ Boy

Broccili_ Boy New Member

Yah
    same here...

14. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

If it was real, WPM would have posted in this thread. Esspecially since everyother thread, beach is mentioned in, he posts.

IMO, a joke.

15. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Maybe we can get back to PRs where the cards are actually a surprise again. If this is true, then Karma sure has a way of finally coming back at ya. The early scans of the cards should never have been posted there IMO. If this is a joke, then it will be "business" as usual tomorrow and in the future.

Keith

16. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

I certainly hope this isn't a joke. Ongoing trade info is sitting in my inbox, and I can't get to the cards I was trading someone. I don't want to rip someone off in a trade because I can't access the cards I owe them.

17. Poliwag92

Poliwag92 New Member

I agree

Serves you right or destroying your reputation

Lose-Lose situation

18. OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER

OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER New Member

Hopefully its done with : )

19. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

Lol, just a bunch of haters.

20. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

Anyone who is worried this is real, come on, what are the chances of this happening on April Fools day, right after his laptop broke? IMO very slim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.