PokeCenter Japan: WHERE IS IT?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Serebii1997J, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Serebii1997J

Serebii1997J New Member

Any clue? I know the cities, but where is it exactly?

2. orangematt

orangematt New Member

google maps is the best true that double true

3. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Well, depends on where in Japan you are. There are 5 of them in Japan, so it depends on the city for the nearest one.

4. Serebii1997J

Serebii1997J New Member

Tokyo or Osaka.... Any help is appreciated.

5. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Tokyo: Go to Hamamatsucho Train Station (it's on the JR line... If you have a map there, it should be fairly easy to find. South of Tokyo station/Hibiya/etc.)
    When you exit the train, head out the exit (I... think there were two exits to that station. If you see pokemon posters that are NOT of Sheimin Sky Forme, you're on the right side. I also think it's the exit to the left as you head down from the train platform, but that might be due to orientation. I was coming from Shibuya), and cross the road at that intersection under the bridge. Head right a little bit and you'll see a building on your left. Go up the big escalator that's outdoors and you should see the pokemon center pretty easily.

My directions might be a bit off since I'm so tired after all of this traveling, but it IS Hamamatsucho station, and should be fairly easy to find from the station (just follow the little kids, seriously <_<)

I haven't ever been to Osaka though, so I can't help you there; sorry.

6. Serebii1997J

Serebii1997J New Member

Thanks =D No problem was Osaka..

7. The King Of Magikarps

The King Of Magikarps Active Member

8. PokemonSteve

PokemonSteve New Member

Hmmm. Took me ages to find a website with all the address with a map. Now I can't find that website again :(